Buying a new (to me) car

Associate
So, I got offered a new job but it means I need to give my car back.
I’ve had a look on Autotrader and seen a 1 series that ticks the boxes (pro nav and HK audio). The seller is in Manchester and I live in Hampshire.
I’ll be using a loan to fund the purchase but I’m clueless when it comes to this sort of thing. My only advice to anyone would be does it have a FSH but clearly I need to know more than that.

So what else should I be asking/saying/doing if I phone them up and speak to them about it.
Clearly they’re trying to sell it to me but I want the knowledge to cut through the bs.

Anyone able to offer any advice please?

Car is this one:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202109167461134

thanks

Associate
To be perfectly honest if I were in your situation I would head over to my local BMW dealer and see what they can do. You get the benefit of a BMW approved car and they might know of upcoming cars, or could sort a car for you. There are so few decent used cars at the moment that the security of a manufacturer based warranty, FSH, etc would be my preference.

Soldato
Yes head to the main dealer you'll get a warranty etc a proper one unlike Honest John's Motors where the engine falls out next week and you have to take them to court to get your money back -

Associate
OP
Thanks everyone.
I wasn’t set on a BMW just that’s what came up when I searched under that make. As much as I would like a 135 or a 140 cost is the biggest factor.
I have hade a look at approved used but none that I have seen have those options.

Back
Top Bottom