Buying first pc

Associate
Hey, i will try and keep it short and sweet. So I am buying my first pc and was wondering if I could get some advice.

Here is my build...

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk...d3!)!bKHe3!)ubKHf3!)ybKHt3!(.bKHL3!(XbKKj3!x4

I am hoping too play on a 4K 60hrz monitor. Does this build look good too you guys? Will I be able too play on my desired monitor? Would this PC come with the drivers installed and updated?

Please excuse the poor formatting of this post. A noob apologises before hand.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Soldato
Welcome aboard.

Can't recommend much anything of that...
That price, or actually less would give balanced lot better performance per buck PC, which could be upgraded to last longer.

Motherboard is crappy one and that CPU (whose variant is inside next-gen consoles) is pretty much the best it can feed, which limits strength of AMD platform: Upgradability.
MSI is only one with good CPU power circuitry (VRM) in B450 boards.
Asus and Gigabyte basically scammed.

And PSU is even crappier total cheapo with poor 3 year warranty.
In that price level PC we should be talking about at least 80+ Gold efficiency PSU with 10 year warranty.
Instead of something which would have been low end already 12 years ago...
Or really with that lots of useless marketing watts sizing, we can put achieved efficiency to old already 15 years ago level.

Also that price level PC should have 1TB drive to fit decent amount of games.
Just as an example Win10+Modern Warfare would basically reserve half of that drive.
Couple more new bigger games and you would be running out of space.

And when it comes to graphics cards now is literally historically bad time to buy expensive ones.
Nvidia has focused many years into pumping user butts... err price tags and performance per price are worser and very bad.
For its £800+ price that card is only 25% faster than sub £400 Radeon 5700 XT.
And there isn't any future proofness:
Next-gen consoles will bring that level GPU into mainstream.
So there's very little left of its lots of empty air price tag by Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom