Buying Football Tickets - Foreign

Soldato
I've got a holiday booked up in October to the Czech Republic staying in Prague and I've noticed that on the Friday that I'm there the Czech Republic host Spain. Now after yesterday's travesty between Scotland and the Czech Republic I thought it would be nice to see the Czechs get absolutely pumped by Spain but I'm unsure on how to get tickets.

I've done a quick google and found a site.....http://livefootballtickets.com which have them for sale (Spanish end) Has anyone used this site before or can you recommend any sites that you have used for getting such tickets :)

Don
I'm only guessing but I'd imagin the only legit way to get tickets would be from either the Spanish or Czech FA's.

Soldato
OP
well had a look on both the czech and spanish sites and neither had any for sale. That site i linked seems to be the only place with any tickets left although reading through the disclaimer etc that they do sell tickets that can be well above face value! all in it would cost around 155quid. Might have to pop up to the stadium earlier in the week to see if there are any tickets instead.

Soldato
When I went to Prague a few years ago, and saw there was a Champions League game on locally, I turned up at the stadium a couple of days beforehand and bought tickets from the ticket office. 45 euros or so.

Do it once there, but make sure to check when the office will be open before you go. There'll no doubts be loads of touts hanging around too.

Soldato
OP
When I went to Prague a few years ago, and saw there was a Champions League game on locally, I turned up at the stadium a couple of days beforehand and bought tickets from the ticket office. 45 euros or so.

Do it once there, but make sure to check when the office will be open before you go. There'll no doubts be loads of touts hanging around too.

cheers sam....dont suppose the match was sparta prague against arsenal? I was over there 4 years ago when that fixture was on, sat in a pub just off wencesless square and some of the locals were wanting arsenal to win :D

Back
Top Bottom