Buying the Mrs a hoover for christmas. Good idea or not?

Soldato
She uses a cheap £40 hoover at the moment but uses it on an almost daily basis. It's noisy and it does my head in. After using my moms miele cat & dog hoover yesterday i was stunned at how quiet yet powerful it was. Is it a good idea to buy her a hoover for christmas (specifically the miele) :D Would you dare do it?

Last edited:
Permabanned
Definitely. She will love getting a vacuum cleaner for Christmas, what woman wouldn't?

Also, pictures/video of the unwrapping on Christmas morning must be posted. We want to see just how happy she is with it! :D

Soldato
NO!

My Mrs. keeps going on about household appliances that could do with replacing but I once dared to suggest I'd buy her one for Christmas, her response was less than favourable.

Man of Honour
I once bought my wife a lawnmower for her birthday. She has never cut the grass in her life and probably never will.

0xwDT.jpg

Still got a BJ out of it and the lawn looked like this...

wzgaz.jpg

So yeah, a hoover will go down a treat. Get her a fancy Dyson. The point is if you buy her a hoover and do all the cleaning yourself then it will be a great treat :D

Last edited:
Associate
It's a dilemma, because if you give it as a present, you'll be hanging by your bo***cks from the tree along with the tinsel, but if you take her out to buy one now, she'll probably say 'we're not spending THAT much on a hoover even if it sucks battleships through a drinking straw.'.

I would just go buy it as a surprise, then leave it in the cuppboard where the old one was straight away.

Soldato
My wife has been going on about wanting a henry for a while now so im getting her one to open on Christmas day :D

I do have other gifts though that will stop me from getting castrated !

Associate
rofl when I was younger (about 12 years ago when I was like 19 or something) I once got my wife a toaster for her Birthday.

I've learned a LOT since then :p

Back
Top Bottom