Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Caporegime
So there is going to be a world wide reveal for the next Call of Duty by Treyarch on May 1st during the NBA finals with more information following on May 2nd.

Will it be Black Ops 2?
Does anyone care?

I cannot wait to see the reveal and I am quite excited to see what they have done with this game.

Man of Honour
More of the same. I don't see how anyone looks forward to this anymore, unless you're one of those people that just play cod and fifa.

Caporegime
Not interested in the mp tbh. Won't even buy this one, didn't buy the last either. If the single player has had a revamp I will take a look, if the single player has co-op campaign I will take a look.

If as likely it's more of the same I won't bother.

Associate
All they need to do is put Ghost and SoH in the same class, ditch second chance and no deathstreaks. Black Ops as a game was fine, doesn't have the lag issues and match making problems MW3 has.

Caporegime
More of the same. I don't see how anyone looks forward to this anymore, unless you're one of those people that just play cod and fifa.

I'm looking forward to it because I haven't played a Cod since Black Ops. I had MW3 but it's absolutely awful, so I'm hoping Treyarch do the right thing and make it awesome again.

Associate
I thought the next COD was meant to be an innovation, I know, not something you usually include in a COD title.

Didnt like Black Ops SP, much preferred MW3. Wont buy it anyway, rental for SP at best

Soldato
I know i'm probably in the minority but I didn't enjoy BO as much as MW3. I only really play the single player these days. I'd be more interested if it was a return to the modern day, but I don't think they will return as soon as that.

Soldato
I used to play COD quite often untill MW3. I got up to about level 60-something but never got into it. It's an OK game, but worse than all the recent CODs in every way. I don't even know if there are any map packs out:o that's how much I follow it now. I'm really not sure if I'd buy another. If it just looks the same then unless it has some epic instant classic maps, I'll probably just to stick to a quick blast of MW2 and Black ops here and there. (far) more than enough maps there.

Associate
I'd be happy to consider BO2, I enjoyed many hours on multiplayer with Black Ops. However, I got rid of MW3 about 2 weeks after buying it.

After BO2, the franchise really needs to change it's direction and either go back to WW2 or go forward to the future.

Caporegime
I thought Modern Warfare 3 was terrible, the only enjoyment I got out of that game was playing the co-op missions with a friend, and even that ranged from enjoyable to down right expletive inducing. It wasn't very well designed, a lot of areas felt like you just had to be lucky to get through them rather than skillful, what kind of game is that?

I hated the competitive multiplayer with a passion, the spawning was terrible and in my opinion they never bothered fixing it properly, the maps which shipped with the game were absolutely dire as well. A collection of very small mazes with 4 or 5 different entrances to each area, wow what great fun. For me the multiplayer was basically kill somebody, they respawn behind me, or in one of the ridiculous amounts of entrances to the area which I was in, they would kill me, I would respawn in one of the ridiculous amounts of entrances to the area they were in... repeat.

I thoroughly enjoyed Black Ops though, the campaign was enjoyable, I liked the story and the fact they got some big name voice actors, I also really enjoyed the multiplayer and I thought the maps were fantastic. :)

Back
Top Bottom