Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Caporegime
OP
Had a couple of games on Saturday and it was surprisingly fun!

The last game was a sniper fest but they weren't annoying.

It played well too and was not laggy at all.

Soldato
No chance! Admittedly I've done it with previous COD's but this one is the worst by far. Rubbish maps, spawning, connectivity, ridiculous snipers etc etc.

Lulz! Saw it on Ebay for £8 so bought it again. After an 8 month break I'm finding it to be ok. More fun than Ghosts anyway.
I still can't stand Core in this game. It's just insta death central. And the spawn system is STILL a massive bag of crap.

Associate
Spawning is fine apart from couple of maps in blops2, biggest problem IMO are OP snipers,shotguns and pistals. I don't know why it's insta death for you as you are on fibre as well as me and connection wise it plays fine for me most of the time.

Soldato
I think it's worse if you are on fibre when playing blops2 as you get massively lag compensated, it was way better on my 2mb DSL when I had it.

Soldato
I'm not on fibre. I'm not getting lag compensated either. It's just a problem with the game where players are out of sync. It started in BO1 and has just got worse. Playing Core you just drop dead so I play HC now.

Soldato
It's not my connection. It's just a problem with recent COD's. I can play other games fine and I can also play MW2 fine.
There's just a problem where you don't know you're being shot at so just drop dead, watching the killcam they've put loads of bullets into you.

Soldato
Heh, on ps3 there was only about 32000 people playing tdm on blops 2 and games were sniper infested. Ghosts only had 96000. Looks like people are turned off on cod.

Associate
Look who I found playing black ops 2 LOL
104ok5u.jpg

Back
Top Bottom