Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII

Caporegime
OP
It’s been a long time (since BO3 actually lol) since I’ve had this much fun with a Call of Duty game, soooo much fun and weirdly doing so much better than the beta, I can actually get killstreaks now.

Control is such a great mode.

Soldato
Had a couple of games of Blackout, finished 6th then 14th, pretty rough solo as my squad were all dead before we'd hit 50 players and by the end I was easy pickings for full squads.

Still I quite enjoyed it, can imagine with a co-ordinated bunch of mates it'll be a great laugh.

Soldato
I've genuinely been having fun playing this game. Something I'm surprised at as I wasn't impressed with the beta at all.
The maps are great as well. I don't think there's one that I don't like. That will change when they add NukeTurd back :(
My main problems are the bloody sniper rifles; why make every weapon take more bullets to kill but leave them a OHK? And the game is still inconsistent. One match I'm unkillable and the next I can't kill anybody.

Soldato
I've genuinely been having fun playing this game. Something I'm surprised at as I wasn't impressed with the beta at all.
The maps are great as well. I don't think there's one that I don't like. That will change when they add NukeTurd back :(
My main problems are the bloody sniper rifles; why make every weapon take more bullets to kill but leave them a OHK? And the game is still inconsistent. One match I'm unkillable and the next I can't kill anybody.

Sniper rifles are a pain I agree, almost as bad as the dog! I want whatever armor it's wearing.

Are games skill based? I didn't think they were just the luck of the draw and I a lot has to do with the rest of the team. I had a match the other night against a bunch of youtubers all with diamond camos on their weapons so expected to get crushed. Surprisingly in a group of randoms we pulled a draw, I'm pretty sure any other time people would have quit.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
What gives with this game?

2 out of 20 games on dedicated servers, the rest on peer connections as laggy as ****.

Fired up BO3 and WW2 and all games on dedicated severs.

It's a joke. That's if it even connects to a game in the first place. Loads of error messages saying lobby not joinable or party to big. I'm not even in a party.

Soldato
Any thoughts on zombie mode on this? What are the maps like? Planning on game sharing this as all we do is play zombies as i was never much for the multiplayer after black ops 2 tbh

Played a few hours of zombies in a party with 3 others and it was really really fun. The maps are good and varied enough. I originally bought this for blackout but i think i'll end up playing zombies more :)

Soldato

2 out of 20 games on dedicated servers, the rest on peer connections as laggy as ****.

It's a joke. That's if it even connects to a game in the first place. Loads of error messages saying lobby not joinable or party to big. I'm not even in a party.

too expensive to have dedicated servers all the time. they choose money over your experience.

Soldato

What console are you playing on? I'm playing on PS4 and apart from two disconnections (which I think was my side during a storm) I've had no problems at all.

Back
Top Bottom