Call of Duty: Black Ops

Associate
do you need to be sent one ?

I thought they auto generated lol. When i said "still hasn't sent me an invite" i was referring to the COD elite servers :)

I got the "compete registration" over a month ago. On Tuesday I received another email asking to register for the beta:rolleyes: So I sent an email to [email protected] with my GT saying that I didnt have an invite, said invite came in 12 hours later. ;) Coincidence ?

Soldato
got a message of someone after they were trashing talking me on search and destroy, in the previous round I was wearing a flak jacket with my assault rifle and they laughed at that so I switched to my actual S&D class, ghost, steady aim and hacker with the spas silencer and motion sensor, and while defending I kept killing the same guys who went on to say I was a camping noob who should learn to play in rather strong language than I've used, they clan ended up quitting the game as they were loosing.

I was tempted to write a message back saying that I think those who use the ak47u the most are the noobs and then explain the finer points of 'defending' a bomb site especially if there is no respawn. Instead I restrained myself and took the moral high ground and reported the guy for bad language :D

Caporegime
I got a hate message last night for camping in a corner, I never once hid in a corner, as I was always trying to capture the HQ.

I didn't even camp the HQ to defend it.

Caporegime
Caporegime
Associate
What tactics do you use to get those sort of stats, without a single death I can only imagine that its finding some sort of camp spot? I cant believe that nobody was able to kill you even once, the only time ive ever got those kind of stats has been with a crafty camp spot..

Soldato
What tactics do you use to get those sort of stats, without a single death I can only imagine that its finding some sort of camp spot? I cant believe that nobody was able to kill you even once, the only time ive ever got those kind of stats has been with a crafty camp spot..

I CO-OP with Lucero quite often using split screen and over the last few weeks he has been getting into the 30's most maps.

Ever since he set the Gunship (Hind) as his level 11 killstreak the motivation of getting it has driven him on imo. The three killstreaks he uses are attack helecopter, chopper gunner and gunship.

On Nuketown, if the other team does not have anyone using a rocket launcher or you can lock them down so they only keep respawning in the opposite garden it is doable to get high 20s or more with the three helicopter killstreaks.

Camping doesn't work to get scores like that on nuketown or any map really.

Back
Top Bottom