Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Soldato
Having bought the standard game last week, I want all the map packs/content.

Will buying the elite pack give me them all? Pretty confusing to be honest.... Can anyone help?

Getting the subscription would probably be the best value, since it will give you access to all the content released so far and the content to come out in the coming months as well.

I got my subscription with my hardened edition, but I didn't use it until April this year so it says it runs out in April 2013, so if you do the same you will probably get most of the Black Ops 2 DLC as well since the subscription is for 12 months (don't take my word for it though since I'm just going off my expiration date).

Associate
Getting the subscription would probably be the best value, since it will give you access to all the content released so far and the content to come out in the coming months as well.

I got my subscription with my hardened edition, but I didn't use it until April this year so it says it runs out in April 2013, so if you do the same you will probably get most of the Black Ops 2 DLC as well since the subscription is for 12 months (don't take my word for it though since I'm just going off my expiration date).

Isn't black ops being made by a different developer?

Soldato
Even though blops suffers frame rate issues on ps3 i can actually kill people. The lag compensation on mw3 must be pretty severe over blops.

Associate
well i bought the game before, traded it in, so im wondering if i can jus get it real cheap from somewhere since ive already activated the online? Or if a mate lends it to me could i install it on the HDD?

Associate
Ah so real cheap means next to nothing. You can install it, but you still need a disc to boot the game. I suspect you want to pay zero to a fiver, £10 max, but £15 seems to be the going rate for used which imo isn't worth the bother.

Man of Honour
On the ps3 mine just keeps telling me I've got dlc available, but I can't work out which I haven't got already :confused:

I have played all the maps I can see available! It's very frustrating because it won't let me play them now until I update.

Caporegime
On the ps3 mine just keeps telling me I've got dlc available, but I can't work out which I haven't got already :confused:

I have played all the maps I can see available! It's very frustrating because it won't let me play them now until I update.

This annoyed me too. I think you have to download the Face Off maps too before it lets you play DLC MP. Here's everything I've got so far (mostly in order):

MP - Multiplayer
SO - Spec OPs
FO - Face Off

Piazza/Liberation (MP)
Overwatch (MP)
Black Box (MP)
Black Ice/Negotiator (SO)
Sanctuary/Foundation (MP)
Erosion/Aground (FO)
Oasis (MP)
Kill Switch/Iron Clad (SO)
Getaway/Lookout (FO)
Arctic Recon (SO)
Vortex/U-Turn/Intersection (FO)

Soldato
I got accused of lag switching last night......... the guy was adamant. After getting one kill and dieing 3 times he quit the match in 1 minute 20 ignoring the objective on the way. It wasnt until I pointed out that we were on the same team did he change his tune and realise I wasnt the right guy. Funny what people will blame when they die.

Back
Top Bottom