Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
No crashes tonight, had some weird bug though where it would kick a member of the squad after a few games then the menu would not let you go back to main. Was like it was forcing you into a random squad so you had to alt F4 to kill then reload.

Happened to 3 different members on 3 different machines, server lag was quite bad tonight and evidence of speed hacks and aimbots on a few games.

Still enjoying it loads though, especially when in a squad with mates on discord.

No wins but a few top 10 places and a second place game so not terrible.

Soldato
Still enjoying it loads though, especially when in a squad with mates on discord.

Couldn't agree more on this, been playing this with my wife and a couple of mates. We were on Hardpoint and enemy team had cluster strike and were running in for us. Screaming out 'HOOLLLDDDDDD' whilst hunkered down was one of the funniest moments in my recent gaming history. Such a great laugh.

Enemy came in with ballistic shield and my mate shouted 'KILL THE TURTLE BOSS, IGNORE MINI WELPS!'

Soldato
Posted before, but anyone that wants to add to play some Warzone if you see me online feel free - still not got that pesky W yet! Getting a 3rd player in trios is becoming a lot more infrequent of late. Will see how the Quads go.

syke#3409059 in game

Soldato
I have to second Guest's opinion. You will get your moneys worth from it, without a doubt. Much worse ways to spend/waste money.

Wish they would've left the machine gun in Backlot but a nice return to the old map. Not really caring about the new/remake of the Palace map you can comfortably play 10v10 in the 'smaller' version and even that feels empty. No idea why they let it in the 6v6 playlist. The other map with all the cabins was quite cool but only played it once.

Got my Dragunov to gold today within 450 kills. Pretty happy with that! Just the other two snipers to do and I would've got every launch gun gold and a few of the ones added after release. Once I've done the final of the snipers I'm going to enjoy using regular guns for a while and work on the launchers until a Shipment 24/7 playlist returns and I'll start the grind for the shield and knife. Didn't think I'd get even a few guns gold when I started playing this game let alone everything else!

Associate
How much? I paid £30, the amount i’ve played it I would have £300.
Not like there’s loads of gigs, cinemas, festivals, bars, restaurants etc. to go to at the moment!

I'm a keyworker so don't have that much spare time like most but i did like the game modes i tried on the free weekend but i dont want to pay £40 i can't justify it.

Will wait a while and see if it drops to under £30

Soldato
After all that moaning I did the other day last night I got to play for 2+ hours with no crashes! Hopefully I have a good night tonight too.

When logging in last night it came up with a message saying I was in a queue for 2 minutes 18 seconds. Not a big deal but thought that was weird.

Also I have never experienced lag before and on my side it said I had 66ms and my 200mb fibre seemed fine but on Warzone everyone was lagging, their characters were jerking all over the place making them hard to hit. I was thinking because maybe millions of people are playing at same time and their servers can't handle it?

After that though the rest of the games on normal multiplayer and warzone both worked fine.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I had some lag/stuttering last night. Must have been their servers. New season just started so assume it's a case of busy servers.

I must say not played COD since COD4 and really enjoying Warzone so far, I love the pace and action is never too far away. Not sure if I'll bother buying the full game, but definitely some milage in Warzone for now.

Soldato
I had some lag/stuttering last night. Must have been their servers. New season just started so assume it's a case of busy servers.

I must say not played COD since COD4 and really enjoying Warzone so far, I love the pace and action is never too far away. Not sure if I'll bother buying the full game, but definitely some milage in Warzone for now.
Warzone is great for free but there are 10 different game modes in the full game put all different combinations of the modes. Plus constant new maps, small and big. It’s great that warzone is a combination of multiple maps. E.g. Atkas Superstore is a paid game map. When I played warzone for the forst time i thought “I recognise this “ ...then worked out all the areas are just linked up maps from the main game, only at different times of tge dsy so look skightky different. How awesome

Soldato
Still unable to play this, have tried all the random 'fixes' mentioned across forums etc. CPU just sits at 100% for a few mins and tehn the game closes, no errors. Unfortunately people have been complaining of this since cod mw came out alst year, so it's not purely warzone related and if they havent fixed it by now i guess they just arent bothering :|

Soldato
Still unable to play this, have tried all the random 'fixes' mentioned across forums etc. CPU just sits at 100% for a few mins and tehn the game closes, no errors. Unfortunately people have been complaining of this since cod mw came out alst year, so it's not purely warzone related and if they havent fixed it by now i guess they just arent bothering :|

Get rid of your monitoring software, CPU and GPU. Remove any overclocks then try again

Associate

Turn off any game optimizer worked for me. AMD suite and my BUllguard AV software had an optimizer i didn't know about. Turned them both off and worked instantly.

Soldato
Turn off any game optimizer worked for me. AMD suite and my BUllguard AV software had an optimizer i didn't know about. Turned them both off and worked instantly.

Not aware of any, i havent installed anything like that since formatting a month or so ago. I don't install antivirus i leave windows defender to do it's thing, and i havent overclocked my processor :| Seems so odd that it affects people of all random specs and sizes.

Soldato
Anyone having a bug where your weapon seems to jam briefly ? happening a lot the past week, pretty annoying.

Not had this but in BR solos earlier I landed, picked up a light LMG and a guy ran into the same house. I attempted to fire but it needed reloading and wouldnt reload. I got killed, rage quit and went for a gin & tonic on the balcony :)

Back
Top Bottom