Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
What a disappointing waste of time that was. All those issues for what was basically the halloween zombie playlist for 10 minutes followed by a 15 second cut scene at the end. Why didn't they just launch the new map and play that cut scene as the intro on first load.

Soldato
Part 1 was kinda disappointing

Survived all the way to the end as a human but still get forced into the cut scene. 32 round mag fire breathing Jak-12 is where it's at for the 150 zombies...

Rebirth at night apparently has secrets, but I can stay alive long enough to look at any of the new stuff properly

Soldato
Rebirth at night apparently has secrets, but I can stay alive long enough to look at any of the new stuff properly
There are the easter hampers...peculiar, and I suspect there's a coded message in the names of the areas as some characters flash red when you're flying over. I'm not one for doing that stuff personally, but props to those who can be bothered to work out that it means 'RAVEN 4EVA' or somesuch guff.

Caporegime
woaaa2.jpg

That's more like it! This map should stay at night, so so much better!

Soldato
I guess many will be looking for another skin from tomorrow. A nerf is incoming for it I believe.
I've always been Rozie and it wasn't an issue before, but they went and broke it so now they have to fix it.

I cannot claim to know how to do anything that they do, it must be extremely complex, but they do seem to mess up quite a lot, and quite often. Some I suspect have financial reasons such as encouraging weapon skin purchases, but the Roze skin hasn't been available for a very long time now, and they go and make it OP so I assume that one was just their incompetence.

Soldato
I've always been Rozie and it wasn't an issue before, but they went and broke it so now they have to fix it.

I cannot claim to know how to do anything that they do, it must be extremely complex, but they do seem to mess up quite a lot, and quite often. Some I suspect have financial reasons such as encouraging weapon skin purchases, but the Roze skin hasn't been available for a very long time now, and they go and make it OP so I assume that one was just their incompetence.

I always thought it was the same from release or did they alter it at some point?

Soldato
Great. 32GB update and they can't even fix getting stuck in a loadout drop :rolleyes:
Had a quick go on night resurgence, got loadout, got stuck so had to try and crawl out and in doing so got sniped.

Is there a trick to picking up a loadout not escaping from it? Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Same with buy stations

Man of Honour
Great. 32GB update and they can't even fix getting stuck in a loadout drop :rolleyes:
Had a quick go on night resurgence, got loadout, got stuck so had to try and crawl out and in doing so got sniped.

Is there a trick to picking up a loadout not escaping from it? Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Same with buy stations

Dont know if thats something resurgence related but I have never had that happen to me on either a loadout or a buy station in almost 100 hours of play on warzone

Back
Top Bottom