Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Is it just me or does the game feel exceptionally hard just now?
Every game feels like a struggle at the minute, even plunder feels like you are playing in a competition. Normally I used to go there for a chill game of gathering some cash and get some easy XP.
So far today the opposite, strangely. It's as if they sorted the SBMM and we're getting on average silver / gold lobbys instead of diamond. This is me at 0.96KD, a teammate on 1.01KD and one teammate on 0.4KD. I guess at it averaging out to 0.75 instead of last week when it was 2.0KD + (or everyone was cheating)

Caporegime
what barrel the zero recoil krig?

It's not just the 60 one that's for sure!

Muzzle: Agency Suppressor
Barrel: 19.7″ Ranger
Laser: None
Optic: SUSAT Multizoom
Stock: None
Underbarrel: Field Agent Grip
Ammunition: 60 Rnd
Rear Grip: None

Is what I've been looking at so far, albeit time to shoot is slower

Caporegime
We just had a cheater/hacker in our team as a random, I watched him beam people out of the sky.. While we were doing 3-10 kills, he did nearly 40! - User "Click" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Associate
That new MG is pretty badass. Even in green ground loot form it rips.

Picked one up in my one WZ game last night. I only got to use it once in a close range fight, absolutely shredding a guy who ran up the stairs I was at the top of. So hardly conclusive, but the rate of fire seems to be pretty immense and I didn't feel much recoil. I did replace it at loadout time because it's not suppressed, but might try running it for longer for a laugh / research purposes. After that I got sent to the gulag by a guy right in front of me that I didn't spot, and then died again after that in pretty much exactly the same scenario :(

Associate
Is it just me or does the game feel exceptionally hard just now?
Every game feels like a struggle at the minute, even plunder feels like you are playing in a competition. Normally I used to go there for a chill game of gathering some cash and get some easy XP.

The match making has felt wonky since some point in season 3. Had a game last night were we lost the final circle to a guy with an almost 2.3 kd and 16 kills.

I'd far rather game queues took a minute or two longer than consistantly be put in games against people I simply dont match up against. The me from cod 2 / cod 4 days maybe, not now after a decade of virtually no fps games due to mmos.

Associate
The gun meta, excluding anything that people are only just unlocking in battlepass is probably in one of the best spots it has ever been.

Loving seeing so many different things being viable. Ffar, m16/aug, dmr/diamatti and the broken mac10 blueprint times of season 1 and 2 were so oppressive that it was a case of use these guns or you won't compete.

If the new lmg is that bad, hopefully they address it soon enough.

Caporegime
What an utter pile of pos this game is sometimes

Getting DEV errors on the main system, now trying the game on the other system, and..

ahhh.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Have they change dthe lighting again?
Three times I got killed by players hiding in a dark corner that I couldn't see. They weren't even uising Roze skins either. One was a Mara skin and could not see them at all.

Back
Top Bottom