Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I've not been playing around much with weapons lately and mainly stuck to what I enjoyed using but going to try your guys loadouts. I think it was Guest2's Amax loadout I mainly used many months ago.

Associate
I've been playing around with loadouts tonight, I've primarily stuck with the AN94 for some reason... Jesus, how wrong was I!

The Fara and the Krig are far superior weapons and not sure why I've not used them before now.

Soldato
Snap! Running exactly the same as you now, but with a different reticle on the scope. The only issue I have with my gameplay is I tend to panic when someone is close and I'm using the Fennec, so I over shoot my targets. Not often though as I just played another round and got 11 in one and 14 in another

ahhh.jpg
Snazzy colours!
I run the FARA with MP5 currently.

This is a pretty solid, fast SMG with nice quick reload (below) I do have a selection of loadouts though, like MP5 FARA, MP5 Sniper, M4A1 Sniper, MP5 ghost, M4A1 ghost, Krig ghost etc.

CpN8ftr.png

Caporegime
Yeh I've gone over to the MP5 as well. I do think the Fennec is awesome but the damage drop off is awful and unless someone is at touching distance it's pretty pointless.

Soldato
Yeh I've gone over to the MP5 as well. I do think the Fennec is awesome but the damage drop off is awful and unless someone is at touching distance it's pretty pointless.
Do you know if there’s a difference between the Modern warfare mp5 and Cold war mp5? The cold war guns are usually better. Attachments are totally different so it makes comparing guns like the mp5 & ak47 quite difficult

Soldato
I believe there is yes, the Cold War MP5 is the better one
Awesome. Whats the point in integrating a game with Modern Warfare that makes the Modern Warfare weapons redundant?
Fair enough if the Cold War MP5 has lower recoil but shouldnt the Modern Warfare one be balanced so it has more recoil but also has faster movement and reload time due to the weight being lighter?

Soldato
Awesome. Whats the point in integrating a game with Modern Warfare that makes the Modern Warfare weapons redundant?
Fair enough if the Cold War MP5 has lower recoil but shouldnt the Modern Warfare one be balanced so it has more recoil but also has faster movement and reload time due to the weight being lighter?

Activision dont care and want you to buy the latest version of the game and use the bundles etc for the newer weapons....

Associate

I wouldn't be surprised if MW weapons are phased out of WZ when they integrate the next CoD title into WZ, which would explain why we're not seeing much attention on those guns.

Soldato
Do you know if there’s a difference between the Modern warfare mp5 and Cold war mp5? The cold war guns are usually better. Attachments are totally different so it makes comparing guns like the mp5 & ak47 quite difficult

https://www.truegamedata.com/?share=57xvD3MyyKiBVfau

Not a lot in it with base stats.

Clearly depends how you build it, but the way I do has the CW MP5 slightly better

OBFlMTE.jpg

Caporegime
Awful cheating on the servers just now, one guy was beaming people left right and center.. Goes by the name Bill Crosby Account 2. Last night was enjoyable, tonight not so much!

Associate
Yep I have seen many dodgy scenarios tonight!
I have one or two lower ranked players With me tonight but we're meeting loads of sweat teams/Rose skins and the guys are understandably getting ****** off with not even getting a kill!

Soldato
Modern Warfare is still a fantastic multiplayer and think ive only even encountered one cheat on Shoot house who had something like 80 kills and 3 deaths :D

Back
Top Bottom