Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Modern Warfare is still a fantastic multiplayer and think ive only even encountered one cheat on Shoot house who had something like 80 kills and 3 deaths :D

Yeah absolutely!
It's still my go to when playing alone. Plunder/warzone is tedious playing alone though.
Saying that, I've done well playing solo in rebirth with ransoms. Three wins on the bounce then 7 in total for the day.

Associate
Modern Warfare is still a fantastic multiplayer and think ive only even encountered one cheat on Shoot house who had something like 80 kills and 3 deaths :D
Yeah I much prefer Modern Warfare but I've ranked pretty much all the guns up now so I'm doing the same in Cold War, I've just unlocked the crossbow and ballistic knife (one shot one kill medal and a melee without dying in 15 games)

Caporegime
Just about to jump into Warzone for the first time lol, any tips for a complete noob? I'm usually fairly decent at shooters but it seems to have some complexity to it.

Be prepared to be absolutely battered non-stop by drop shotting, meta geared, rose skins that slide cancel everywhere.

Most important is making sure you know how to mute the kiddies and their screeching.

I don't even know why I play most of the time, I only have time in the late evenings and its impossible. Day time is much better on the rate times I've played.

Caporegime
Just about to jump into Warzone for the first time lol, any tips for a complete noob? I'm usually fairly decent at shooters but it seems to have some complexity to it.

Prepare to come across one of the worst games for cheating that is out of control... But you'll keep coming back :p

Associate
Most important is making sure you know how to mute the kiddies and their screeching.
A mate and I were playing at the weekend and we usually have 4 of us online but not this time, so a couple of kids joined and didn't shut up from the moment they came in, so stfu was always going to be the spark needed for the ranting for the rest of the game, there was no shortage of abuse back and forth until they died and then I got more abuse as I was playing alone v quads, shame I didn't win just to gloat but just a simple mute would have done the trick!
That's 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back lol.

Last edited:
Soldato
Be prepared to be absolutely battered non-stop by drop shotting, meta geared, rose skins that slide cancel everywhere.

I don't even know why I play most of the time, I only have time in the late evenings and its impossible. Day time is much better on the rate times I've played.

He'll be in the SBMM bot lobbies at first. Chill.

Soldato
Pretty sure it was well documented on a few streamers youtube videos that if they used a VPN to go elsewhere the SBMM put them in a lot lower lobbies.

Millions of people play Warzone, how many "streamers" would there have to be for this to be a problem, even if it was actually a thing?

Back
Top Bottom