Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Think he's referring to the fact that seconds after landing they have their loadouts.
I got done earlier in 2 seperate games within 2 mins of landing by guys carrying masterworks weapons, they clearly had their loadouts either before they landed or just after.

They can only be cheating to get them that early.

Oh they just know where to loot or where the Bunkers are that have the rare guns. I normally land at them and often get the blue print with purple bullets

Soldato
Think he's referring to the fact that seconds after landing they have their loadouts.
I got done earlier in 2 seperate games within 2 mins of landing by guys carrying masterworks weapons, they clearly had their loadouts either before they landed or just after.

They can only be cheating to get them that early.

There's a lot of people that have been playing the game since day 1 that are still playing, that kind of map knowledge, landing on a scav or bounty and completing it quick can get you a loadout very quickly. Also people hit up likely red door spawn points which put you in a room with that kind of stuff as well. Not cheating, just game knowledge IMO.

Soldato
A few out of how many and not even cod..

I mean, Aydan is the highest earner from Warzone competitions and Nickmercs is well... Nickmercs. It's almost as if there was a massive Battleroyal game that came out before Warzone that the big streamers all used to play eh

You also forget that Biffle lives at the Faze nukesquad house, so if he was hacking Swagg and EVERYONE in Atlanta Faze would have to be in on it. Seems unlikely for a multi million dollar organisation with major commercial contracts no?

I'll hold my hands up if the top guys get caught, but frankly I haven't seen anything that convinces me yet. Just some desperate wannabes on YouTube with a cult following

Soldato
winds me up when they take the default modes away ... why ???

can do regular BR for 1, 2, 4 player.... 3 of us and its Iron trials ffs.
We hate iron trials too. Instead we play quads with a random if there's 3 of us

I have an asus strix 3090 and it keeps it at 144 most of the time unless I’m in heavily populated areas with a lot going on and then it’ll drop down to around 110 but mostly just running around it’ll stay at 144.

I’ve got the M32U so it’s 4K @32”, I did have a 34” ultra wide before but prefer the extra detail you get with 4K rather than 3440x1440 but yeah 3440 does look great, especially in those games that utilise it really well such as Alien isolation etc.

Did you check out the glacier build in the cod store?
Nice GPU. Ive never considered 4k 32" but maybe in the future. My Acer predator was £1k though and I doubt it's held its value with monitor tech advancing so quickly. I'm happy with it still for now and 100Hz Gsync is still wonderful. That said, it would be interesting to see a 32" 4k 144Hz IPS panel playing Warzone.

I did, the Glacier build I picked up in a game was different though. It was only 45 rount instead of 50 / 60

For now, im going against the meta somewhat and using a KSP 45 / K31 combo. Grinding the K31 in Clash because its only on around level 32 (thinking I need the GRU supressor)

Soldato
Did a few more trios on iron trials and some elements I do enjoy. I miss the free load out through. If things go wrong in the first circle just before you have the cash to buy... Then it's game over in terms of getting a load out... Especially if one of you needs a by back

Soldato
There's a lot of people that have been playing the game since day 1 that are still playing, that kind of map knowledge, landing on a scav or bounty and completing it quick can get you a loadout very quickly. Also people hit up likely red door spawn points which put you in a room with that kind of stuff as well. Not cheating, just game knowledge IMO.
2 mins is quite a long time for people that play the game repeatedly every night it get load out. We normally get loadout at around the 2 min mark

Soldato
Did a few more trios on iron trials and some elements I do enjoy. I miss the free load out through. If things go wrong in the first circle just before you have the cash to buy... Then it's game over in terms of getting a load out... Especially if one of you needs a by back
That’s part of the fun though, if you don’t have a load out by circle 2 then you’re ****** basically as 99% of the cash has been looted, coming up against players with load outs when you’re rocking ground loot is interesting:p

Caporegime
My first experience of a silent aim aimbotter tonight in Payload... At first I thought it was a fluke that he shot me, but watching him on the kill cam he jumped from the roof while under fire, and was able to hip fire a head shot on his way down in quick succession, but his aim wasn't actually on me! The second time he did it, I could see explosions happening on his character and his vision was being forced in different directions, but again bang in hip fire mode and I was hit with a headshot. Yet again the gun was completely off from where my character was. Did the same to my team mates too!

Soldato
My first experience of a silent aim aimbotter tonight in Payload... At first I thought it was a fluke that he shot me, but watching him on the kill cam he jumped from the roof while under fire, and was able to hip fire a head shot on his way down in quick succession, but his aim wasn't actually on me! The second time he did it, I could see explosions happening on his character and his vision was being forced in different directions, but again bang in hip fire mode and I was hit with a headshot. Yet again the gun was completely off from where my character was. Did the same to my team mates too!

Hes playing well. Been practicing..

Caporegime
Haunting sucks..... The jump scares (don't scare) are too much, too in your face and distracting. The stun doesn't work, the parachute feels floaty when you first come in, ghosts have too much health.

Associate
I was on a game of payload today just trying out the M1. After a while I noticed I could see a red outline through walls of just one of the enemy players. Anyone had that before? I didn’t notice it after we had switched sides I don’t think.

Back
Top Bottom