Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Works both ways, you can third party others just as much.

Past match I had him on me I grabbed a most wanted and a car and drove around... Maybe as well get paid for it.
If you get into a chopper and he throws a snowball at it, it flips upside down! :D

I was in a plunder by myself again when that happened so thought it was quite funny

Just had 2 games of trios and 2 games of duos. Died on all games due to Krampus.
The last my mate rage quite due to the Krampus, leaving me along in the game. I won my Gulag, dropped in for loadout and was instantly hunted by it with 60 AR ammo. I hope whoever put the Krampus in the game also gets fired on 4th Jan (preferably in a Kiln)

Last edited:
Soldato
I've read 472.12 is the driver to use for Caldera, Anyone rolled back to this. Any noticeable improvements?
I just keep updating to the latest now to try and fix bugs with textures changing to blue, weapons flickering and stuff. I'm on 497.29, there are still bugs but not as many as with previous drivers (for me at least)

Soldato
I just keep updating to the latest now to try and fix bugs with textures changing to blue, weapons flickering and stuff. I'm on 497.29, there are still bugs but not as many as with previous drivers (for me at least)

Yeah I think that is the driver I am currently on. I think I'll just leave it as is. At least the sharpen filter in control panel works fine with it.

Soldato
Anyone been having issues past 24/48 hours?

Last night was having a blast, many kills then BAM. Game just freezes. :o

Today again having a blast then out of nowhere gets disconnected "lost connection to host "

So annoying!

Soldato
It's broken, for some reason all the devs were allowed to go off on holiday when the game is in a broken laggy state.

Random crashes, lags, low fps glitched operater skin, broken shotguns all happening over the last two weeks. Effecting console as well.

Needs some patching for sure. Hoping for something this Thursday

Associate
Anyone been having issues past 24/48 hours?

Last night was having a blast, many kills then BAM. Game just freezes. :o

Today again having a blast then out of nowhere gets disconnected "lost connection to host "

So annoying!

I've been having constant issues. constant orange boxes on the screen, stuttery play (even though it says 180fps and a constant frame time), NAT type never changes from moderate or strict (game has full access through firewall). I'm running on a 5800X and a 6800XT gpu, so there is more than enough power to run it. (This is all on low settings at 1440p)

Also, I play almost exclusively solos, but this map.... it's just people camping in bushes near POI's etc. Truly awful map.

Soldato
Had some great games without the Krampus! Refreshing to land in from Gulag without being hunted mid parachute

Got a first in Vanguard duos, very close 2nd in Vanguard Duos and an 8th in Solos. Loving the map even more when taking out pesky bush campers with my panzerschreck :D

Soldato
I've been having constant issues. constant orange boxes on the screen, stuttery play (even though it says 180fps and a constant frame time), NAT type never changes from moderate or strict (game has full access through firewall). I'm running on a 5800X and a 6800XT gpu, so there is more than enough power to run it. (This is all on low settings at 1440p)

Also, I play almost exclusively solos, but this map.... it's just people camping in bushes near POI's etc. Truly awful map.

Since the caldera map was released my fps went from 140-150 (Verdansk) to 80-90 (caldera) and i could totally feel it, So the week end i re-installed Windows, Latest NVidia drivers and my fps is back up to if not a little higher than it was on Verdansk, But since the windows re-install I've not had one successful full round of Plunder yet either just crashes out or disconnect.
So i don't know what's going on, No other games are crashing its purely Warzone!

As for the caldera map, It certainly isn't Verdansk its not as fun imo, Although it is growing on me.

I see the large main cheat provider is back up and running again, Wont be long if now already before cheaters are running rampant again. A guy was blatantly walling me in the kill cam yesterday it was so obvious.

Had some great games without the Krampus! Refreshing to land in from Gulag without being hunted mid parachute

Got a first in Vanguard duos, very close 2nd in Vanguard Duos and an 8th in Solos. Loving the map even more when taking out pesky bush campers with my panzerschreck :D

Krampus never really bothred me,I actually enjoyed defeating him..it was so funny watching these "Pro" streamers die to him all you have to do is bob and weave avoid his snowball throws, shoot him, Heal jump through a window, come out the side shoot more, rinse and repeat.
he also couldnt go upstairs in buildings or if a barn for example he couldnt go up ladders or spawn up on another floor so i always taken advantage of this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom