Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Had some great games tonight as there wasnt a DMR in sight! A good selection by everyone it seemed - Grau, Kilo, M4A1, Krig, Bruen, Oden. It's refreshing not to get leathered by a DMR for a change

Soldato
DMR has been nerfed into oblivion now I've used it a bit.

It's never been good at short range, now very average mid range and no good long range.

Err, good job I guess.

Soldato
I had one game with the DMR last night and for me the Nerf has worked. Its still viable to use but it no where near as OP now.

I'm moving over to the FFAR for now, its a beast! :D

Associate
Watching a few twitch streamers the nerf has made no difference other than long range recoil.

Can I just check, do any of you have issues with the game crashing? I get a minute or two into a game and it crashes to the desktop for seemingly no reason. Have no issue with any other games. My CPU is running less than 40% in game and I've got a 3080 so there should be no problems.

are you using Stitch as your operator? Mine kept crashing for no apparent reason and I was informed it is because of a bug in the character. I wasn't convinced changing character would work, but, switched to someone else and it's not crashed once. Not sure if coincidence or not but it seemed to work.

Associate
are you using Stitch as your operator? Mine kept crashing for no apparent reason and I was informed it is because of a bug in the character. I wasn't convinced changing character would work, but, switched to someone else and it's not crashed once. Not sure if coincidence or not but it seemed to work.

No I've still been using Rose. I read disabling texture streaming works, not even sure why I'd left that on, tried it earlier and managed to make it through a quick game of plunder so fingers crossed that's it fixes.

Associate
Does anybody know what is the new MP5 meta for TTK in MW multiplayer?
I assume it has been buffed recently given the fact the entire world and their dog have switched to using it in the last two weeks.

I've been playing cold war for a bit, gone back to MW and now every lobby is getting shredded by anybody with an MP5. Very frustrating and makes playing with any other weapon pointless.
I've even tried countering with a few MP5 setups of my own, but even if I get the drop on somebody and start with hit markers they have plenty of time to just turn around and burn me with half a mag.

This constant dicking about with weapons with each update is extremely annoying.

Back
Top Bottom