Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Anyone found a fix for intermittent 6068 errors?

I've searched and the last post about this was back in March.

Since the last update, these are frustratingly frequent and unpredictable. Crashed whilst I was sat idle in the menu earlier......

Soldato

Since the last update, these are frustratingly frequent and unpredictable. Crashed whilst I was sat idle in the menu earlier......

You running Nvidia Geforce experience and filters? I've had zero crashes now for months on 461.40 drivers

Soldato

If its any indication I run a Ryzen based system with a 3080 always on the latest drivers with bios at default settings and I've never had any kind of crash after 100s of hours in this game.

I don't run filters either.

Man of Honour
Its true, I'm not much good at these games anymore but even I can slaughter people by just using a FFAR, they are insanely OP, crazy fire rate and even after the changes its bonkers easy to effectively have zero recoil with it. There really isnt much point in choosing anything other than a FFAR

Soldato
Since this big update we are struggling to get a full game (base game) with people constantly timing out or just not joining the map as the match starts.. Something is broken for sure..

Soldato
Since this big update we are struggling to get a full game (base game) with people constantly timing out or just not joining the map as the match starts.. Something is broken for sure..
I had maybe 10 games yesterday, none timed out. Mix of plunder duos, trios and quads

Soldato

Frame rates tank when using Geforce Experience filters, how interesting!

I had that issue where I would lose about 30% of my frames even just switching on sharpening.
Nvidia suggested I make some changes and now lose around 5-7fps switching on an abundance of them. Decided to not bother using them though after a while.

Soldato
I believe I posted them before but this was instructed from Nvidia. Someone else tried them for an issue they were having but I can't remember what it was.
Someone also mentioned that putting debug mode on gimps the card but its easily removed. I believe it was the final part of GPU scheduling that done it for me.

Added game to program settings in NVCP then set power management to prefer maximum performance.
They also requested I set max frame rate to 1000.

Then in global settings set the following

• Ambient Occlusion – Off
• Triple buffering – off
• Threaded optimization - ON
• Vertical Sync – Off

Then in Help menu on NVCP, Enable debug mode.

Go to windows settings->System-> Display-> Graphics settings
Switch Hardware accelerated GPU Scheduling ON.

Reboot

Soldato
So was just playing and got booted out of a game and singed out of MW. Tried to log back in and it's given me a new account name and i've lost all of my progress. Had to launch a ticket with activision support but it's up to 10 days to get it resolved! Now I have nothing unlocked and have to start back from 0.

Furious. Break for a few days it is

Soldato
So was just playing and got booted out of a game and singed out of MW. Tried to log back in and it's given me a new account name and i've lost all of my progress. Had to launch a ticket with activision support but it's up to 10 days to get it resolved! Now I have nothing unlocked and have to start back from 0.

Furious. Break for a few days it is

Sounds like your account has been stolen. It was a common occurrence for a while and exactly as you described. Did you have 2FA enabled?

Soldato
Sounds like your account has been stolen. It was a common occurrence for a while and exactly as you described. Did you have 2FA enabled?

I didn't even know it was an option so I didn't. I'll put it on there now

nothing ever came through to my emails or anything either. Other than Damascus there would be nothing worth stealing my account for. Terrible stats.

Soldato
I didn't even know it was an option so I didn't. I'll put it on there now

nothing ever came through to my emails or anything either. Other than Damascus there would be nothing worth stealing my account for. Terrible stats.

Yeah they introduced due to the amount of accounts that wee being stolen. It appears more accounts with damascus were stolen though.
If your friends still have you added, YTHey may be able to see your account but with a different name.

Soldato
It seems it was my Activision account rather than Blizzard account. I hadn't added anyone to that I don't think.

Hopefully I can get it back sharpish. Was just getting back into it

Soldato
It seems it was my Activision account rather than Blizzard account. I hadn't added anyone to that I don't think.

Hopefully I can get it back sharpish. Was just getting back into it

If it has been stolen then it may take a while. It may have improved but others that I've seen with stolen accounts seem to have lost theirs for a few months.

Back
Top Bottom