Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
You usually always hear them through the walls before they can see you knowing their precise location then pre-fire. Hence I've seen many games. "Cheater!1111 H4X, reported" :D

the game is rife with cheats but do know where your comming from being constantly acused of cheating in bfv ect ect going all the way back to cs 1

and yes you can hear them with headphones do this a lot myself but its very poorly optimised in warzone compared to some other titles

Soldato
Isn't "Part 2" starting then? Or are they one of the same

Part 2 is the rebirth island investigation

There are messages with codes playing over static now and codes hidden in red text on the POI names. No one appears to have figured it out yet

Then it's back to Verdansk in the 1980s for Part 3/4 to hunt for Adler (from the CW Story), presumably from which we will chase him to the Aural Mountains. I would guess the latter is much later

Associate
Can someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Forgetting all this part 1, part 2 etc. nonsense,

1. The new map is released tonight (UK time) at 2000 Hrs.
  2. All they have done is change the terrain of the map, but otherwise it's identical.
  3. Couple of new guns.
  4. Nothing else.
  5. Wait for Battlefield 6.
Is this everything?

Soldato
Can someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Forgetting all this part 1, part 2 etc. nonsense,

1. The new map is released tonight (UK time) at 2000 Hrs.
  2. All they have done is change the terrain of the map, but otherwise it's identical.
  3. Couple of new guns.
  4. Nothing else.
  5. Wait for Battlefield 6.
Is this everything?

1. yes
2. no. new areas - summit, factory, array, salt mine. Unsure what has changed (if anything) on standard areas. I expect quite a bit as stadium is undre construction so there is no roof.
3. yes
4. unsure
5. hopefully its as good as Battlefield 2. I doubt it. If it is, ill be going back to Battlefield with all my Warzone friends

Back
Top Bottom