Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Season 4 on Thursday. Some new guns.

They have to do more on cheating. The obvious ones must be so easy to spot with a algorithm. They one I watched yesterday all headshot lock on. So surely that flags up as 100% headshot over 29 kills.

It's stupid these guys are not banned on the fly

Associate
I wonder how many people are using the silent aim cheat.. I die often to people hitting shots when their aim isn't even on me. Shame, its such a good game but I am desperate for something else to play.. I can't believe the level of player I am constantly up against!! They do not miss!

Soldato
Season 4 on Thursday. Some new guns.

They have to do more on cheating. The obvious ones must be so easy to spot with a algorithm. They one I watched yesterday all headshot lock on. So surely that flags up as 100% headshot over 29 kills.

It's stupid these guys are not banned on the fly

+1 its getting more and more frequent not less as you might expect from a billion pound+ game. Seems to be every other game now. Something needs to happen as its getting pretty frustrating how common i come across them.

Just came up against cheaters watched until the end, sniping across the map, headshot every kill with spr/xm4, aimbot, wall hacks. Can't understand how someone can enjoy the game using hacks and literally bot skill.

We did however manage to defeat 2 cheaters in the final circle 2v2 the other week which was pretty rewarding. Beaming insta down from about 300 metres, direct hit me with a thermite from about 100 metres. Lucky circle and snipe meant the end for them!

Soldato
I wonder how many people are using the silent aim cheat.. I die often to people hitting shots when their aim isn't even on me. Shame, its such a good game but I am desperate for something else to play.. I can't believe the level of player I am constantly up against!! They do not miss!
I realise most people have played it already but if you haven't, try apex legends. Currently way more enjoyable for me and a few friends than warzone ( mainly because there's no gun levelling for friends like cod)

Is there going to be another live event to end/start the season like there was when they nuke verdansk)?

Soldato
I've not been able to bring myself to play the game over the last few days. Al that happens is that I get beamed by a zero miss shooting hacker using aimbot or zero recoil enhancements.

They need to remove aim assist on controller as well. By nature this assist is just hacky.

Unfortunately the nature of the zen cronas (what most are using) is that it's not detectable. You can just put zero recoil on and it's just enough to give them an advantage over most of the rest in the field.

I fear that equipment like this has changed online shooters like this forever.

Associate
its the devices that you plug into the controllers that make aim assist so dodgy

maybe they need to introduce a £10 fee for new accounts on warzone that might help

Associate
I've not been able to bring myself to play the game over the last few days. Al that happens is that I get beamed by a zero miss shooting hacker using aimbot or zero recoil enhancements.

They need to remove aim assist on controller as well. By nature this assist is just hacky.

Unfortunately the nature of the zen cronas (what most are using) is that it's not detectable. You can just put zero recoil on and it's just enough to give them an advantage over most of the rest in the field.

I fear that equipment like this has changed online shooters like this forever.

Aim assist won't be going anywhere because it's the only way crossplay can work. I wasn't aware of things like the Cronus though...

In MW (haven't played WZ for a few weeks) I haven't noticed any obvious hackers. I've been killed by quite a few players who have spun quickly and totally beamed me at mid range - nothing that a skilled player couldn't do, but it is a bit disheartening to know that it might just be some kind of device which isn't detectable or even really considered a hack (although I'm sure many do, including myself). Maybe it's time for me to head back to Quake Live again :D

Associate
I was never into COD games until I tried Cold War on the PC.
Campaign was good but short, bot play is excellent and so is deathmatch online.

Is Warfare much different ? It's quite expensive at £50.
I managed to get cold war for about £30 which was a special offer

Associate

Modern Warfare 2019 seems to have held its value as it was the best CoD in years.

CW was never worth the £50 price in the first place and they know it, seeing as it is endlessly on sale.

Associate

This explains so much, I've been wondering how on earth people have been getting that insanely low recoil - it was driving me nuts.

Anybody else notice the FFA Kill House bug is still there after 14 updates.

Soldato

I was, only until last month when ME: Legendary came out, playing Modern Warfare a lot. It's my go-to game at the moment when I fancy a bit of pew pew action. I don't bother with Warzone at all but the regular multiplayer is a blast.

I got a bit addicted to doing all the gun challenges.

Associate
Its very strange at times this game. I can go week without a single crash then get multiple instances in the same day. Changing settings mid game is a no no as that guarantees a crash. Sometimes Alt + Tab'ing out does it to.

Back
Top Bottom