Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
It would be good if you complete the challenge then they would stop broadcasting but I guess that would be difficult for them to do seeing as they can't sort out little bugs.
Even adding an audio option (to disable it) for numbers would be nice
May aswell add Plunder to that too, the big booming notification sounds blow my head off and there's no way of muting them or even turning them down. Cash drop banners, sounds and all that guff
There's the option to disable Wartracks and music in general which I have done so why not add other aspects like Plunder and Numbers

Soldato
Not sure if anyone else has been playing tonight but thought I would drop in for a couple of quick games. The amount of blatant cheats going about just now is unbelievable. Possibly the worst I've seen it yet.

Soldato
Not sure if anyone else has been playing tonight but thought I would drop in for a couple of quick games. The amount of blatant cheats going about just now is unbelievable. Possibly the worst I've seen it yet.
We’ve just played 3 hours of quads and met a cheater in every game, it’s ridiculous.

Tried using a VPN but no luck, just hacker after hacker.

Back
Top Bottom