Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Since the caldera map was released my fps went from 140-150 (Verdansk) to 80-90 (caldera) and i could totally feel it, So the week end i re-installed Windows, Latest NVidia drivers and my fps is back up to if not a little higher than it was on Verdansk, But since the windows re-install I've not had one successful full round of Plunder yet either just crashes out or disconnect.
So i don't know what's going on, No other games are crashing its purely Warzone!

As for the caldera map, It certainly isn't Verdansk its not as fun imo, Although it is growing on me.

I see the large main cheat provider is back up and running again, Wont be long if now already before cheaters are running rampant again. A guy was blatantly walling me in the kill cam yesterday it was so obvious.

Krampus never really bothred me,I actually enjoyed defeating him..it was so funny watching these "Pro" streamers die to him all you have to do is bob and weave avoid his snowball throws, shoot him, Heal jump through a window, come out the side shoot more, rinse and repeat.
he also couldnt go upstairs in buildings or if a barn for example he couldnt go up ladders or spawn up on another floor so i always taken advantage of this.

He was easy to defeat on his own. I just constantly got third partied whilst fighting him as he acted as a Most Wanted contract for everyone.

Soldato
Krampus never really bothred me,I actually enjoyed defeating him..it was so funny watching these "Pro" streamers die to him all you have to do is bob and weave avoid his snowball throws, shoot him, Heal jump through a window, come out the side shoot more, rinse and repeat.
he also couldnt go upstairs in buildings or if a barn for example he couldnt go up ladders or spawn up on another floor so i always taken advantage of this.

Yes, he was certainly easy to defeat. I even managed a couple of times to defeat it with 30 AR ammo by running and looting then as you say bob and weave. It was more that he attracted the attension of everyone around so you could kill him, collect the stuff then get sniped or stunned then killed by another team

Associate
Just started playing Warzone and spending most of my time in gulag or dead! Any tips for quick xp levelling so I can improve my loadouts?

Caporegime
Just started playing Warzone and spending most of my time in gulag or dead! Any tips for quick xp levelling so I can improve my loadouts?

Plunder is a good way to level your weapons. Do lots of recon missions and it levels the weapon you're holding. Also using the weapons in the warmup levels the weapons, can rack up 20-30 kills easily in the warmup if you get stuck in a half full lobby and the countdown doesn't start for ages.

Soldato
The biggest issue with Warzone right now isn't cheating

I've actually gone back to playing MW multiplayer and Co-Op. Makes sense why Verdansk areas played so well, because they were individually designed as maps for MP or Co-Op. The problem was moving between them

Caldera is just hill running simulator 2022 with some buildings or a hole in the ground occasionally

Associate
Plunder is a good way to level your weapons. Do lots of recon missions and it levels the weapon you're holding. Also using the weapons in the warmup levels the weapons, can rack up 20-30 kills easily in the warmup if you get stuck in a half full lobby and the countdown doesn't start for ages.

Thanks for this, will give it a go

Soldato
As already mentioned, you can use Plunder to level weapons up.
Buying each game will mean you can level up guns (unlock attachments) and camo skins for guns much quicker;
Call of duty Modern Warfare
COD Cold War
COD Vanguard

Each game has its own weapons which can be levelled up in the multiplayer of each game. Warzone (Battle Royale) brings all three games weapons together (plus the many different attachments)
Vanguard Royal however is only Vanguard guns, no HR scanners or drones and inclusive of planes. It's supposed to be more like WWII without HR scanners and thermite. Oddly it still have UAVs, advanced UAVs and other things which i'm pretty sure were not available in WWII Era

Associate
I've found Plunder games are really short now, with many squads seeming to hit that $1m limit pretty quickly with so much cash lying around. I thought it was much better when the round lasted 20 minutes plus before this update.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've found Plunder games are really short now, with many squads seeming to hit that $1m limit pretty quickly with so much cash lying around. I thought it was much better when the round lasted 20 minutes plus before this update.

Yep, It was much better before. By the time you hunt down a bounty or two its into overtime. I think I played a game today that lasted less than 5 minutes.

Soldato

Totally agree, They feel way too short, Just as it feels like your getting into some action its nearly over! :(

Soldato
Anyone else feel like game is just in a really bad state atm? I play pc and squad with 3 others who play on ps5.

Between constant games crashes on console, to the invisible battle pass skin at level 100 to every man and his dog running the bren 3 shot LMG, the game just feels insanely bad to play. We still manage to get at least 1 win in BR a night, but outside of the cheating pandemic we saw last season, this one just feels awful!

Associate
Terrible games of ground war recently. Teams being overrun with seemingly no shots hitting while opposition are 38 kills for 2 deaths, etc. feels like the hit register is all over the place.

Soldato
Anyone else feel like game is just in a really bad state atm? I play pc and squad with 3 others who play on ps5.

Between constant games crashes on console, to the invisible battle pass skin at level 100 to every man and his dog running the bren 3 shot LMG, the game just feels insanely bad to play. We still manage to get at least 1 win in BR a night, but outside of the cheating pandemic we saw last season, this one just feels awful!
I have just been told they have patched and fixed the skin issue now. By the sounds of it this morning

Associate
MW servers felt like poo last night. Hitreg seemed off and I was getting insta-killed by weapons that were definitely not one-hit kill.

Terrible games of ground war recently. Teams being overrun with seemingly no shots hitting while opposition are 38 kills for 2 deaths, etc. feels like the hit register is all over the place.

The ammo crates haven't worked the last few times I've played. Do they work for you?

Back
Top Bottom