Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Is the tagging now sorted? Trying to tag a building / enemy 100m away but tags right in front of my face is infuriating.
Also tagging on the map which tags the location high up in the air instead of the ground location e.g. building, it tags 300m above it

Soldato
I think there is a new bug where you try and tag map anywhere near the redeploy balloons and it will be up in the air and it still prefers to tag a useless fence 2 metres in front of you than anything in the distance that might be of value :p

Soldato
Has something changed with "Render distances" or "View Distance" has anyone noticed?...they seem significantly lower,Now im seeing things blury in the distance and they render in as you zoom in.

Before you could zoom in with a snipe,Or look through the Cluster/Precision Strike binocs and it was all clearly visible,No blur,No render in etc.

Seems like the Render/ View distance has been nerfed..maybe for "Optimization"? sucks!

Soldato
Has something changed with "Render distances" or "View Distance" has anyone noticed?...they seem significantly lower,Now im seeing things blury in the distance and they render in as you zoom in.

Before you could zoom in with a snipe,Or look through the Cluster/Precision Strike binocs and it was all clearly visible,No blur,No render in etc.

Seems like the Render/ View distance has been nerfed..maybe for "Optimization"? sucks!

Didn't they do the same for the 1st one?

Soldato
Have you checked to see if the streaming textures has been set to on?
Normally I keep it off.

It was set to on,and High quality..but ive always had it on that..maybe my internet is having a bad day hmm,I've turned it off so it shows only local textures,hopefully it doesn't have to download textures while i play then. :)

they lowered the draw distance on verdansk
Oh,Im not sure...i miss verdansk :(

Soldato
no directx msg ?
Nope, can't even tab out end up having to ctrl, alt, del then log off and log back in.. The system doesn't crash its just the game but then hangs there doesn't allow me to do anything.
One thing I've noticed when it does this is when I'm doing "rather well" if I drop at airport and suddenly getting a lot of kills one after another, maybe its the anticheat?

Soldato
Nope, can't even tab out end up having to ctrl, alt, del then log off and log back in.. The system doesn't crash its just the game but then hangs there doesn't allow me to do anything.
One thing I've noticed when it does this is when I'm doing "rather well" if I drop at airport and suddenly getting a lot of kills one after another, maybe its the anticheat?

it would not be that, it nerfs your bullets on the fly then bans you after, telling you so

Update the graphics driver, Verify the integrity of your game files?

Back
Top Bottom