Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
I think Activision have given up on this now. In the past week cheater seem to be rampant. Last night we got 2nd to a trio where one dude had 49 kills. We got done by a cheater on 30 kills who then lost to another with 20 (We spectated after death). I hate being that snidey person that claims to die a lot to cheaters but its hard to think otherwise now a lot of the time.

Associate
How the heck does someone with such a K/D get into lobbies where the average K/D is 0.5? Looking at the last month worth of matches for me shows no lobbies with a K/D less than 1.1.

Soldato
How the heck does someone with such a K/D get into lobbies where the average K/D is 0.5? Looking at the last month worth of matches for me shows no lobbies with a K/D less than 1.1.
VPN to trick match making system,Imo its a form of cheating and should be bannable..but we know they wont do this to the precious streamers...dont want to upset them now do we. :D
It'll be the same rubbish in MW2.

Soldato
I read leaks from a streamer suggesting that the movement speeds are more on par with COD4 and slide cancelling has been removed. It appears the discussion has been removed though. Take that with a large pinch of salt though.

Soldato
How does changing region change the SBMM? If you are 1.5 in US surely you're 1.5 elsewhere?
I'm not too clued up on how it works to be honest. There was speculation that streamers were on some sort of whitelist that prevented them being affected by SBMM so it would help promote the game with high kill videos they generated. All internet rumours of course.

Soldato
How does changing region change the SBMM? If you are 1.5 in US surely you're 1.5 elsewhere?

Larger player base or general skill level. The average KD on UK servers is higher than the US servers, I'm pretty sure the UK servers are the toughest ones to play on worldwide (I have no data to back this up). I've done a fair bit of VPN gaming on Warzone and its crazy how poor some of the players are at the game when you get on to a nice server.

Soldato
Associate

Not entirely sure on the workings but you don't actually play on Haiwain, indian, etc servers.

It makes the matchmaking process harder, it forces SBMM to widen its search for lobbies and the bot lobbies will pop up it. So someone in the UK using something like NoLag Vpn would still play with players in the EU.

Associate
Larger player base or general skill level. The average KD on UK servers is higher than the US servers, I'm pretty sure the UK servers are the toughest ones to play on worldwide (I have no data to back this up). I've done a fair bit of VPN gaming on Warzone and its crazy how poor some of the players are at the game when you get on to a nice server.
No the only reason high ping can be advantageous depending how the lag compensation works can turn you in to a total bullet sponge.

Soldato
I've had a bit of time off from the game recently but decided to play some gunfight on MW last night. I was terrible! It felt like I was back to bot level again. Even new low level accounts were typing in the game chat on how have I managed to get to level 60+ and still not able to hit anything. Probably the worst I've played in a long time!!!

Back
Top Bottom