1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Gerard, May 30, 2019.

1. Gerard

Caporegime

A supposed reimagining of the original game, allegedly using a new engine..though they made this claim in the past and then changed their tune to the engine getting upgrades.

2. Malevolence

Capodecina

And of course, those who already paid for the original will have to pay again to play this.

3. Gerard

Caporegime

It's not the same game with an updated engine. It's using the same name but supposedly a different story using some of the characters from the original.

4. agnes

Capodecina

[​IMG]

You can do one Activision. I know where I'll be sourcing the game for a nostalgia trip and it won't be from them that's for sure!

5. Yaayuh!

Capodecina

I haven’t wanted to play a CoD game since MW2 (great fun!). But I’m very interested in this, it’s been a while!

6. stument

Hitman

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare features a new engine delivering an immersive and photo-realistic experience. The new technology utilizes the latest advancements in visual engineering, including a physically-based material system allowing for state of the art photogrammetry, a new hybrid tile based streaming system, new PBR decal rendering system, world volumetric lighting, 4K HDR, DirectX Raytracing (PC) and more as well as a new GPU geometry pipeline

No Season Pass

Crossplay - Xbox, PS4 and PC

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. MrRockliffe

Mobster

Looks wicked - I'll likely buy it

8. LeMson

Mobster

COD: Deja vu

9. IainR

Gangster

Yep, I'm in.

10. neil_g

Sgarrista

hate it when you can pre-order, but no easily available PC spec requirements?

will i need a new pc to run this lol

11. SS-89

Sgarrista

Not sure I get the issue, they've scrapped season pass and if that's just for cosmetic rubbish who cares?

12. MookJong

Sgarrista

Can I see some gameplay footage please.....

13. Jay Blizzay

Gangster

Hopefully they release MW2 Remastered along with it.

14. tracertong

Wise Guy

That looks pretty impressive.

15. Rezident

Mobster

That could be good. Modern Warfare was so good, the characters, the maps, the ending.

Might dip into the remastered version this weekend. Cheers for the heads up.

16. dragonslayer

Hitman

Damnn looks like I might be buying a cod game for the first time in years:eek:

17. Junglist

Mobster

Amazing timing. Like a lot of other people on here I've been watching Chernobyl and it has given me a crazy urge to play MW again if anything just for the starting video ("50,000 people used to live here... Now it's a ghost town") and to play the mission 'all ghillied up' again just to run through Pripiyat.

Then this trailer released yesterday and the news it's cross platform. Brilliant timing!

18. HazardO

Underboss

I bet this doesn't have moddable servers which was one of the things that made the original MP great. Oh and will it be a one off purchase with no micro transactions? I expect not..

19. Gerard

Caporegime

And just to reiterate, its not an upgrade of the original Modern Warfare, it uses the same name with some past characters but a different game.

20. Marky

Capodecina

So is it going to refer back to the original? Or will it be a completely different story, and they’re acting like the first three never happened?