1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Gerard, May 30, 2019.

1. SonicSW20

Hitman

What input method were they using? It shows you in the lobby with the icons to the right of their name.

Matchmaking prioritises matching KBM with KBM, controller with controller. It will mix if required to create a lobby in a reasonable time as no one wants to be sitting waiting for 10 minutes because there's not enough KBM users in their region to create a reasonably balanced lobby.

2. Guest2

Capodecina

Pad.
    Non Warzone it quickly matches with k&m with k&m. Not a fan of Warzone so far but might give it another try

3. Malevolence

Capodecina

Sent request, as a fellow Stokey you'll know my request. :) It will be some time before I've downloaded the game though.

4. michty_me

Mobster

I had that after I swapped monitors. Thought the new monitor was junk for gaming!

5. SonicSW20

Hitman

Fair enough. I primarily play on Xbox and I've not seen any KBM users yet in lobbies, only done a few rounds on PC / KBM so far and didn't notice any pad users, but wasn't really looking.

6. Neil79

Caporegime

Was playing the game just fine....

Went into options and changed resolution scaling to get some extra frames..

Game crashes, DIRECTX Unrecoverable error..

Now the game wont start at all without that error! :mad:

7. ObSene

Associate

Changed resolution scale and my game crashes after about 5 minutes playing....no errors at all :(

8. kola

Mobster

game keeps crashing haven't even managed to play 1 game ;/

9. Neil79

Caporegime

That's what mine did! :(

I finally fixed it and it's out of these two that fixed the issue..

1) Using older Nvidia drivers
    2) Deleting the saved config/profile to the game, launching into safe mode and setting it to " Fullscreen Borderless " - Quit game, relaunch, reset to your main settings including fullscreen default but don't touch the resolution scale

10. SPG

Soldato

Before you start playing try forcing reload of shaders, its an option in graphic settings. Otherwise you can play real COD in real life by coughing alot in public spaces then CAMP in a park or something after a mob chase you.

11. EssexBoy

Wise Guy

Put directx11 on for crashes.

12. chroniclard

Capodecina

So annoying, thought I would try cross play, then I disabled it, now I cant join any game as "The lobby you are trying to enter requires you to have the crossplay option enabled".......

13. The1nonly1

Wise Guy

I got it thanks.

14. Uncle_Gravy

Mobster

Played a good few matches yesterday with some friends, got 1st place on my third ever game, and had a few top 3 placements.

I'm enjoying it so far, Not sure if i'm a fan of how fast you can die though, having 3 shields on doesn't really seem to matter in my opinion as they get shot off before I even have a chance to react.

15. Milkybk

Soldato

Enjoying this a lot so far. Few wins including an 11 kill game :). Great fun, nicely paced, runs perfectly and feels smooth as silk. They’ve done a really good job.

16. The1nonly1

Wise Guy

Are there any decent discord servers, aside from the Reddit one, where I can play Warzone with the same people regularly?

I'm, also in the OCUK one, obviously... ;)

17. Joe Jones

Associate

Perhaps it's the time I play (around 10pm to 11pm) but I'm finding I get matched with plenty of console players. It's hard to tell since I can't seem to get a full player list or see who is winning (I did have some messages appear saying my team was top). Match ends and match summary just shows my team, 1 PC an 1 console player (who was obviously not used to using the control pad since their movements were move, turn, move, turn, move, shoot wildly, die, repeat).

I'd rather not play with console players due to poor experience. It's very obvious that the auto-aim helps in certain situations making some match ups quite enjoyable. That's not to say PC exclusive is much better as I'm pretty sure there are plenty of cheaters in there on a regular basis.

With that said, had a Plunder game last night which was quite good when the team stayed together but then later in the game it became too easy for people to just parachute into me and spray my back with bullets whilst I was dealing with others.

18. neckbeardthethird

Wise Guy

It's decent although the map is pretty underwhelming looking, pretty obvious downgrade on the standard multiplayers graphics, everything looks so bland, empty and lifeless.

19. wnb

Mobster

Mine is Prattler#21413

20. linktoinsanity

Underboss

For standard MP this should not matter, but for Ground War or Warzone you need to have crossplay enabled.