Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Spoke to soon, I can get into games now, but once in its pretty laggy, not getting the XP either.

They really have done a sterling job in totalling a great game with a patch.

Soldato
This weeks goals should the game actually work, get the crossbow and akimbo for all handguns. The latter is gonna be a PITA.

The pistols will be easy enough if you have them all levelled. I haven't bothered going for the akimbo on them all but I eventually will.

The Crossbow is a bit of a meme weapon. It's the only gun I refuse to get gold as I don't have that level of patience. 9/10 challenges completed for it but the 3 kill streak one just sounds like a bad time!

Soldato
Can't get into a server below 75ms and then it kicks me sometimes.

Was fine all day then this. Seems at certain times everything just goes FUBAR.

Soldato
Must be ISPs or certain servers. I connected earlier and had no problems connecting to search & destroy, had 5 games with mixed K&M, PS4 and Xbox players. Wait time no longer that 1 min to connect to each

Soldato
I'm definitely getting more issues connecting through PS4 than I am on Xbox.

Apart from a small issue solved by logging out and in on Live the matchmaking has been ok.

PS4 has been a nightmare.

Associate
Just a heads up - playing PC warzone today - without a hitch - see what Master Chief "SkScotchegg" said #3126 which worked and my post about what I did before I tried his tip and it worked #3172

Hi had loads of games today on PC 2500k and gtx 1080 1080p latest gfx driver - 60hz - all good Scotchegg tip works for me - see above.

Soldato
When I'm playing I'm getting really bad lag but I've had some really good games tonight.

I played with my friend who I've never played with before, he's on PS4 and I'm on PC. We've played together all night and came 7th place twice.

It was interesting though that every now and again my character would freeze/lag for 3-5 seconds and then the game would be fine for 5 minutes. I was wondering is this my PC or the server but he said he had the exact same lag/freeze at the exact same time I did on his PS4 so that clearly shows it's the server.

I guess there's nothing we can do about this but hope and prey for Activation to buy/implement server upgrades.

Warezone/CoD/Modern Warfare is one of the most popular games in the world, with millions trying to play Warzone at the same time, and we're all in lock down and a lot of people having trouble with their broadband as well at the same time. So you've got 3 or 4 different things effecting this situation at the same time.

Not every game is as laggy as others. It's hit and miss. Some games it happened 5x but other games it only happened once or twice. And the last games we had after midnight seemed a lot better, perhaps because more people had gone to bed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom