Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
It drops mine to fullscreen window and 50-66% render scale every time I launch super annoying. 60 million players for warzone no wonder the patch didn't download for 2 days. The lag when you don't get a uk server is ridiculus rubber banding. no problems on valorant apart from their root kit anti cheat :D.

They should have separate servers for MW so those who've actually paid for the game can get priority.

Soldato
They should have separate servers for MW so those who've actually paid for the game can get priority.

Why should people who paid for MW get priority in WZ? It was not intended to be part of the MW release.

If you are talking priority routing for MW lobbies over WZ then yes I agree and I suspect it probably already happens.

Soldato
Why should people who paid for MW get priority in WZ? It was not intended to be part of the MW release.

If you are talking priority routing for MW lobbies over WZ then yes I agree and I suspect it probably already happens.

Sorry, to clarify I mean those who've paid for and play MW, such as myself, should really be getting update priority over those who are solely playing WZ for free.

If I wanted to play WZ, even having purchased MW, I'd expect and be happy to wait with everyone else on the WZ-only update servers.

Soldato
just got this on PC, anyone know how i can get friends on the blizzard app, would be nice to play some multiplayer, spec ops games with some of you, currently going through the campaign

You can add them in the Blizzard app with Battletag or email. Persaonlly i just add people in the game with activision ID. When you login look in the top right corner, it will show [name]#[7 digit number] I use that to add friends on xbox and ps4
]

Soldato
Had a few games of HC today. Its hacked to hell.

Obvious botters, I mean really obvious. So much so half the lobby quits and the final kill cam is clearly a bot, and you get the response "your mom". :rolleyes:

Shame really, as HC is great on a fair server. Might give the PC version of MW a wide berth and go back to console. The hacking is getting ridiculous. Funny actually, core seems less hacked at the moment. My theory is because of the kill cams. Far easier to spot people hacking in core than in HC.

Also tried some kill confirmed. Why, in a game mode that is about confirming kills, are simple frags rewarded at all? Just seems like TDM. If everyone is ignoring tags and not playing the objective you get exactly what I had on my last game on shoot house. Utter camp. 4 of 6 in my team (and 6 of 6 of enemy team) were back at spawn head glitching over walls. Plenty of kills but only 2 in my team actually had any tags (me and the top player in my team - we came 1, 2). Had loads of occasions where I hosed down 3 players in a row but then couldn't collect tags as a 4th camper got me and I had no team with me to help. So frustrating.

Soldato
As an aside, today I have only had a couple of matches <60 ping. Often 80.

Cant seem to get any local lobbies with 25-42ms - making it hard work - being on target and hitting nothing. Had to shoot one guy 3 times with sniper rifle just to get a hit =/

Back
Top Bottom