Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Was getting loads of inconsistent frame rate issues in this and stuttering. Did some digging and turned off game mode in windows, loads better. Read of a few issues with various games including this with it on.

Soldato
Was getting loads of inconsistent frame rate issues in this and stuttering. Did some digging and turned off game mode in windows, loads better. Read of a few issues with various games including this with it on.
I did the same as soon as i installed Win10. Sounded similar to the old ‘RAM booster’ programs :D

Soldato
Pretty much this. Shoothouse is probably my favourite map in CoDMW currently.

I have love hate relationship with shoothouse. Love it when everyone is playing tun and gun.

But when it's a camp and shoot over the walls fest it's boring. It's frustrating as hell, particularly if your the only one in the team trying to push in TDM or ptfo on other modes.

Maps I really dislike are rust, shipment and hovec sawmill. I'm ok with everything else, even picadilli.

Soldato
Think it will make trios tough now as it will ONLY be full parties of 3. In the past there were loads of 2 person teams in trios I found.
So made sense to add Duo’s then.
I think trios and quads should only start when there is a full party

Edit. I know Im way late to the game and they have been nerfed now but wanted to unlock akimbo renettis

It turns out I hate them but do love this setup at the moment

TMcnAML.png

edit2 (instead of new post)
A few of my friends play Warzone but do not have the full multiplayer game. How do Warzone only players build their loadouts, can they?
I want them to run cold blooded and ghost if I am. There’s not much point me using these perks if others in the squad don’t.

They stand out like a sore thumb to thermals, scanners and uavs which in turns means i’m usually with the squad so will be found too

Last edited:
Caporegime
A few of my friends play Warzone but do not have the full multiplayer game. How do Warzone only players build their loadouts, can they?
I want them to run cold blooded and ghost if I am. There’s not much point me using these perks if others in the squad don’t.

They stand out like a sore thumb to thermals, scanners and uavs which in turns means i’m usually with the squad so will be found too

There's no difference. They can build their loadouts just the same as you can under the weapons tab.

Soldato
There's no difference. They can build their loadouts just the same as you can under the weapons tab.
Thanks. I wasnt sure if they got the weapons tab option because I only access it through multiplayer.
Whenever i select multiplayer with Warzone only prople in a party they are automaticslly booted out the party

Caporegime
"£$*"£$* Cheaters tonight!

One guy wiped our entire squad out of the sky while parachuting down, then when we were down again again... Some bloke from Russia :mad:

Should just ban Asian and Russian players

Back
Top Bottom