Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Permabanned
I'd play with you bud, but it's my mother's birthday and to say my aim is a bit squiffy would be charitable. :p I'll be around most of tomorrow if you're avi though? Would be fun to do a few warzones with OcUK buds. :)

Caporegime
Update on drivers:

played Warzone and it’s now horrendous. Can’t get over 30fps when before I was Always above 60.
Haven’t changed any settings or anything.

what a crapshoot

Last edited:
Soldato
Getting sick of this game, hit reg is awful.
Also I play hardcore and sometimes I get 2-3 hits on a guy, they spin round and kill me instantly, I just was using the Oden as I'm levelling it up, it's a powerful gun and I experienced this.
So many campers, every game.
Most of the maps are horrible made worse with all the camping spots
I miss dedicated servers so much
Accurately shooting whilst falling from the sky is surely bs
The spawns are horrendous, the amount of times I've spawned into fire, or my team mate spawns in front of my and I kill him thinking it's an enemy.

This is a short list off the top of my head, so much is broken and bugged, yet they only seem interested in adding more pointless tat so idiots spend more money.

Edit - speeding up during a slide, what is that all about? Don't they realise how friction works?

Associate
Also I play hardcore and sometimes I get 2-3 hits on a guy, they spin round and kill me instantly, I just was using the Oden as I'm levelling it up, it's a powerful gun and I experienced this.
The spawns are horrendous, the amount of times I've spawned into fire, or my team mate spawns in front of my and I kill him thinking it's an enemy.

This is a short list off the top of my head, so much is broken and bugged, yet they only seem interested in adding more pointless tat so idiots spend more money.

Edit - speeding up during a slide, what is that all about? Don't they realise how friction works?

It's the jumping round corners that gets me, it looks so ridiculous someone in full kit skipping around ...

Caporegime
I'll give it a try now...

here’s the hilarious part, I’ve updated to the latest drivers and I’m back up to over 60FPS

I did have some realllllly weird stuff happening in Warzone though, got into two gun fights and the game went into warp mode, I was warping all over the area I was in, my two team mates when down then I warped to a different part of the area out of harms way. This happened two separate time’s with two different encounters. Has that happened to anyone else? It was really weird

Soldato
Update on drivers, played Warzone and it’s now horrendous. Can’t get over 30fps when before I was Always above 60.
Haven’t changed any settings or anything.

what a crapshoot
What drivers did you update to?

I'm on 445.87 and Warzone just seems like normal to me 70-90fps most of the time with everything maxed, RTX on in 3440x1440 (2080Ti)

I agree on the jumping around corners, it annoys the hell out of me but its only a tactic - why not take advantage of it. Same as sliding around every corner and people getting accurate kills whilst jumping out a window / falling. Again though, all tactics.
They should really make the jump use up the sprint amount 'bar' like in BF2, same with slide. When its depleted, you don't walk as fast as need to recover

Caporegime
What drivers did you update to?

I'm on 445.87 and Warzone just seems like normal to me 70-90fps most of the time with everything maxed, RTX on in 3440x1440 (2080Ti)

I agree on the jumping around corners, it annoys the hell out of me but its only a tactic - why not take advantage of it. Same as sliding around every corner and people getting accurate kills whilst jumping out a window / falling. Again though, all tactics.
They should really make the jump use up the sprint amount 'bar' like in BF2, same with slide. When its depleted, you don't walk as fast as need to recover

the latest nvidia one

Soldato
the latest nvidia one

I don't understand. Do you mean you updated to another driver, it made Warzone horrendous, then you updated again to the latest (451.48) and you are back up to over 60FPS?

Post 4129 said you updated and it was rubbish, then 4133 you updated again and back to +60fps

Soldato
Does literally everyone camp on "Gun game"? every kill-cam is just someone hiding shooting you in the back lol
Not me, I usually charge people to try and get up close to pad players. They seem a lot worse up close, probably because the autoaim is not as effective

I took a restore image of my machine, upgraded to 451.48 and tried MP and Warzone. Both show around the same FPS on the counter but there is certainly a slight stuttery/judderyness that is not there for me on 445.87. More so in Warzone than standard MP
I restored system image and it's much better again

Caporegime
I don't understand. Do you mean you updated to another driver, it made Warzone horrendous, then you updated again to the latest (451.48) and you are back up to over 60FPS?

Post 4129 said you updated and it was rubbish, then 4133 you updated again and back to +60fps

No you misread, I said update on drivers, as in a post update about drivers. That on the version of drivers I was on WZ had gone to crap and wouldn’t go above 30fps and was dipping everywhere, I then updated to the latest version that you say gives you awful results and my FPS is now back to being above 60FPS.

Soldato

After my own heart, exactly the same gripes I have.

Hardcore - I actually went from Hardcore back to vanilla recently... and its uncanny that I am ploughing more bullets into the enemy but still get owned. But in HC, I seem to come out on top... its bizzare....
Campers - Um.. hehe :D Recently I started to enjoy camping, its great fun honestly :) To have the thermal scopes long range and see an enemy and headshot them from far.... its a turn on :p
Dedicated Servers - absolutely spot on.
Accurate shooting while falling from Sky - yep!
Spawns - hit and miss, but more miss than hit!
Speed up while sliding - ROFLMAO! Now that you mention it, you're absolutely right!

I have to say hitboxes are terrible on this game... I slowed down a Warzone youtubers video the other day.... he was ploughing bullets into an enemy, when I slow down the video, his crosshair was probably 90% of the time not trained on enemy and yet he was getting hit registers.

Regardless of the above.... I have not played a game in the last 5 years as much as I have CoDMW, best £30 spent inspite of the flaws.

Back
Top Bottom