Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Commissario
Hi gents this just worked for me.

Pause download, change to Americas server. Click on settings, go to 'Network settings, latest updates' and change it 300kbs and click done. Un-pause download...and wait 5-10 seconds, go back into settings and change it from 300 to 0 and click done.

Mine has jumped from 1.5mbs to 10mbs

EDIT: After about 5 minutes the speed drops again, repeat above and the speed goes back up.

Associate
I find the sharpening in Nvidia control panel really unintuitive. I just find the overlay easier to use. I have sharpening at 75% and ignore film grain at 0%. Not everyone will like that but it just gives the image in game more crispness that I like.

Soldato
I find the sharpening in Nvidia control panel really unintuitive. I just find the overlay easier to use. I have sharpening at 75% and ignore film grain at 0%. Not everyone will like that but it just gives the image in game more crispness that I like.
What's 'the overlay'?

I have film grain at 0.25 in the ingame graphics options

Associate
Does anyone know of a place that's selling Modern Warfare for less than £50?

EDIT: isthereanydeal.com says £47 is the cheapest. Quite an expensive game.

It's £45 (after you sign in) on green man gaming though I am sure I paid £42 there at launch. I am also almost certain I saw it for £37/38 on battlenet/greenman a few weeks ago so I am sure it will drop to that again shortly.

Associate
I downloaded a VPN called Windscribe, you get 10GB free usage, then paid $2 through the account portal and got 30gb of bandwidth for the month. Changed to a Canadian VPN and now downloading at 20mb a second. For the sake of £1.70 I'd rather be able to play it tonight :)

Soldato
It's £45 (after you sign in) on green man gaming though I am sure I paid £42 there at launch. I am also almost certain I saw it for £37/38 on battlenet/greenman a few weeks ago so I am sure it will drop to that again shortly.

Thanks :) I've setup an alert on isthereanydeal.com so hopefully something comes through soon.

Soldato
Does anyone know of a place that's selling Modern Warfare for less than £50?

EDIT: isthereanydeal.com says £47 is the cheapest. Quite an expensive game.
Loads of us on here used the Russian vpn trick and got the game for £25, that means using a new battle net account though.

Associate

A couple weeks ago it was £37.50 directly through Battle.net. Not much use now of course unless you've got a time machine...

Soldato
They've removed Plunder Quads yet again, wtf are they doing ? :mad::mad::mad:

Whats that level/map/mode called where it's like carnage and helps you to level weapons?

I used to play that and then after last patch before this one they removed it.

Does anyone know if it's back? You literally spawned, killed died, started again, was really good. I used to get like 30+ kills.

Associate
Whats that level/map/mode called where it's like carnage and helps you to level weapons?

Does anyone know if it's back? You literally spawned, killed died, started again, was really good. I used to get like 30+ kills.

Sounds like 'Shipment' to me.

Soldato

Sounds like Shipment. Basically war in a cupboard. I've topped 100 kills on there a couple of times.

Associate
My apologies if this has been discussed (and hopefully solved) but has anyone else experienced severe frame drops (from a locked 60fps down to ~25) and some severe shadow artifacting? If so, how did you fix it?

I am running the game on a 9700k, 2080ti, locked to 60fps because that is the max refresh of my monitor (currently). Latest game, drivers, windows etc

All help gratefully received

Back
Top Bottom