Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
As previously mentioned, runs totally fine on my 1080Ti which is similar performance to your 2080.

Asssuming you're not using a potato CPU, there's something wrong with your machine or install by the looks of things.
Exactly this. Your system

I have a 2080Ti and went to Win 10 2004, it ran like garbage. It's my machine though, probably something like old drivers, I expect motherboard as I still run an almost 10 year old Z97X and i7 4790k. Reverted 1909 and it's fine.
Others on 2004 do not have the same problem, meaning it's my problem

Caporegime
How on earth did you get gold so quick? What game modes/map are the best to level up?

Reveal your secrets at once! :D

I got max level on the gun on the new Cheshire map (with a few double weapon XP tokens). Then I just played Shoot the Ship to get the camos.

Most of them were done running around quickscoping using the VLK 3x optic and fast ADS attachments. It's a really satisfying gun to use!

Associate
H
I'm still having the problem where it resets my graphics settings to Fullscreen Borderless and 50% scaling now and then when I start it.

I have had this since first installing WZ. Takes two seconds to reset but it is a little annoying every time. There was a fix on Reddit but it seemed too much hassle to start editing game files.

On a different matter, that's the cheapest I've seen the Standard Version. Is it worth buying for the campaign and MP? I've played a couple of the free MP weekends and liked some of the modes although I thought gunfight was rubbish.

Soldato
H

I have had this since first installing WZ. Takes two seconds to reset but it is a little annoying every time. There was a fix on Reddit but it seemed too much hassle to start editing game files.

On a different matter, that's the cheapest I've seen the Standard Version. Is it worth buying for the campaign and MP? I've played a couple of the free MP weekends and liked some of the modes although I thought gunfight was rubbish.

I only play MP. Battle Royale stuff doesn't interest me. May play the campaign sometime if I'm at a loose end.

Soldato
It's £45 (after you sign in) on green man gaming though I am sure I paid £42 there at launch. I am also almost certain I saw it for £37/38 on battlenet/greenman a few weeks ago so I am sure it will drop to that again shortly.

I bought it directly from Blizzard back in March for £32.49

Associate
I've totally given up on BF5 and have been playing WZ Plunder throughout the Lockdown, so may well pick this up. It has that 'one more go' effect!

Associate
I've been tempted to buy it but due to constant crashes I've been out off.
Hopefully a cpu upgrade solves it.
Is deluxe worth it though?

Associate
When i moved from 1909 to 2004 it turned the game into a complete mess. Stuttering like crazy, reverted back to an image with 1909 and no problems.
2004 needs sorting, or at least with my hardware it does

Glad I have the right idea of the culprit.

Shame I did not keep the install media for 1909, but lesson learned and I get to await a patch which will be fun

Soldato
Just experienced the worst lag I've ever encountered in Warzone - both myself and chap I was duoing with. Rubber banding and unable to interact with items etc. in two consecutive games.

Associate
On mine at least I found completely disabling RTX is the fix... Definitely stopped my 2080ti from grinding down to 12fps at times
I assume that the release of DX12 Ultimate is the root cause of the issues, so COD needs a patch

Associate
Another bug seems to be when you respawn and parachute back into the map. I don't seem to be able to choose where I want to land on the map.

Associate
Another bug seems to be when you respawn and parachute back into the map. I don't seem to be able to choose where I want to land on the map.

You're not supposed to be able to. If you have a team mate still alive you'll drop in somewhere near them. If there's no one alive / it's solos then you start at a random point. If you pull your chute straight away you have enough time to look at the map, make a choice, and get there.

Back
Top Bottom