Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Last week or so I have seen so many definite cheaters it is a joke. People with unlimited killstreaks, constantly one after another, definite aimbots (and not just the controllers who all have auto aim, hilariously), people seeing me through walls. Game feels broken it is so hacked to bits.

Just had a ludicrous aimbotter on Shipment, every time I watched his killcam, he was snapping from one target to the next instantly, even when quite far apart.

Soldato
Was on Warzone last night and someone I was playing with jumped out of our helicopter and it was like they were hit by the rotor as they flew up in to the air and looked like they were riding an invisible rollercoaster for 5 seconds. Then they slammed in to the ground, without pulling their shoot, but didn't lose any health :confused:

So many bugs :D Did manage another win though. Changed from my Oden loadout to Grau as most of our WZ games are mid to close range where the Oden suffers.

Soldato
Hi all,

since i did a clean wipe of windows 10 with the latest 2004 build i have had a few cod issues... from the logs i can see it says video memory? not clear if that would be actual memory or GPU ? but that seems to be my issue. i used to get direct x 6068 error. but now it will freeze. only doing it every now and then but keen to resolve.

game crash log.

WARNING: Memory allocation changed and was not yet taken in account
Video Memory Info:
Budget: 6222 MB
Budget (unscaled): 7320 MB
Used: 6937 MB
Used (High watermark): 7255 MB
Available: 0 MB
Deficit: 715 MB
System Video Memory Info:
Budget: 7494 MB
Budget (unscaled): 7494 MB
Used: 1247 MB
Used (High watermark): 1375 MB
Available: 6246 MB
Deficit: 0 MB

Soldato
Hi all,

since i did a clean wipe of windows 10 with the latest 2004 build i have had a few cod issues... from the logs i can see it says video memory? not clear if that would be actual memory or GPU ? but that seems to be my issue. i used to get direct x 6068 error. but now it will freeze. only doing it every now and then but keen to resolve.

game crash log.

WARNING: Memory allocation changed and was not yet taken in account
Video Memory Info:
Budget: 6222 MB
Budget (unscaled): 7320 MB
Used: 6937 MB
Used (High watermark): 7255 MB
Available: 0 MB
Deficit: 715 MB
System Video Memory Info:
Budget: 7494 MB
Budget (unscaled): 7494 MB
Used: 1247 MB
Used (High watermark): 1375 MB
Available: 6246 MB
Deficit: 0 MB

Turn off RTX. It did the same for me when I went to Win build 2004. 2004 doesnt support DX12 RTX yet.
I ended up just reverting to cloned image of 1909 which works perfect

Associate
Agreed. There is something about RTX for COD that doesn't work under windows 10 build 2004.
I am assuming it is the transition to DX12 Ultimate, which was part of that build.

Weirdly RTX works on Shadow of the Tomb Raider under the same build, but there will be differences in implementation I imagine, and further proof (perhaps) of a COD issue

Caporegime
Use DDU
Install the latest GeForce Hotfix Driver Version 451.85 drivers, clean install
Delete the Call of Duty Warfare/Warzone folder in "My Documents"
Don't use any Monitor software such as MSI/Rivatuner ( Can use MSI just disable the OSD in game )

Try that ^

Soldato
There's always be a game that appears that causes stable over clocks of many year to melt CPUs/GPUs.

My system was stable for 5+ year then i got Coaster Planet with a huge park. Cue my CPU needing to be knocked down a few hundred mhz. Similar for GTA 5, 980Ti needed dialing back a bit.
I expect COD MW does the same to GPU clocks

It's easy enough to set stock core and memory GPU clocks, play for an hour or two and see if you still get crashes

Associate
I think I'm done with Warzone if they bin off Stimulus modes tomorrow. I don't even get mad at sniper gulags now, it's just dumb as hell.

I agree the snipers in the Gulag makes zero sense. That's the place for pistols/shottys/smgs to shine. It feels like they have to "refresh" the game every now and then to keep the kiddies happy and they do it in such laughable ways.

Back
Top Bottom