Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Anyone else think the heartbeat sensor is OP?
I've not used it myself as I've only played a couple rounds of warzone but from watching streams it seems very op, sure you can put ghost etc.. What's you guys thoughts on it?
Powerful early game but misleading at the end as everyone should have ghost.

Personally I am not a fan of loadout drops being in the game. I prefer the use what you find approach most BRs have

Caporegime
Just got a playlist update. So I reckon it’s that.

but in other news, wtf have they done to this game on PC? It feels horrible to play now, like you’re running through mud constantly, turning seems so sluggish, it just feels horrid to play, the graphics look **** as well now, and nothing in my options has changed....wtf?

Caporegime

but in other news, wtf have they done to this game on PC? It feels horrible to play now, like you’re running through mud constantly, turning seems so sluggish, it just feels horrid to play, the graphics look **** as well now, and nothing in my options has changed....wtf?

Had that multiple times actually, feels like your mouse is sluggish as if the game isn't reacting as it should?

Soldato

Ive had the running through mud feel a few times, same class setup feels normal then on the odd occasion it feels like you are moving at about 30%.

Soldato
Has anyone managed to get fraps working with Warzone?

Changed the binds loads but can’t get it to record in game or take screenshots, I’ve got the full license too.

Soldato
Personally I am not a fan of load out drops being in the game. I prefer the use what you find approach most BRs have

Yeah i thought that was a bit odd when i first started watching streams that you could buy load out,i thought the whole concept of BR was to make use of what you find,Although loot is plentiful anyway so you'd most likely find whats in your load outs anyway :)

Soldato
I was playing team defender yesterday where you have to hold the flag the longest. Every time we killed the defender of teh flag, He would spawn across the map with the flag. The game ended with him having the flag for over 7 minutes and max score.

Soldato
Yeah i thought that was a bit odd when i first started watching streams that you could buy load out,i thought the whole concept of BR was to make use of what you find,Although loot is plentiful anyway so you'd most likely find whats in your load outs anyway :)

No this is what makes it more fun. Hunting for the cash, the PvP around the red smoke from the load out or the drops. Some running ghost, others going for two main weapons

Back
Top Bottom