Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I tried putting vsync back on last night (I run freesync monitor) as I've had weird stuttering, I think it might have been a bit more stable. Will be able to tell tonight.

I'll give it a go later but I don't remember it making any difference for me. I especially notice it when I'm the choppers and vehicles, you can notice them almost shunting along the road/in the air it's really off putting for me.

Associate
I tried putting vsync back on last night (I run freesync monitor) as I've had weird stuttering, I think it might have been a bit more stable. Will be able to tell tonight.
Yeah I tired all sorts of v-sync on/off G-sync on/off unlimited frame rate or locked didn't make a difference for me, I did however find a thread on Reddit where someone reached out to Nvida and apparently they are aware of the issue and should be working on a fix

Soldato
My game runs super smooth in MP every time, but in Warzone it will only be smooth for a few games in a row, then suddenly one game the frame rate will drop, only to around 60, but it feels horrible, super stutter and very hard to play. I have vsync and gsync turned on.

Caporegime
Today’s playlist update is now live across all platforms!
- Disabling the pumpkin heads due to a bug
- Disabling the helicopter in the night version of Verdansk

Warzone
- BR Solo Survivor
- Juggourdnaut Royale
- Plunder: Candy Collector

Soldato
All I've got left to do is the DAM and Superstore loot boxes for the skin. Are the boxes in specific areas or just randomly appear in that area? I tried dropping in solos plunder a couple of times but it was madness.

Caporegime
All I've got left to do is the DAM and Superstore loot boxes for the skin. Are the boxes in specific areas or just randomly appear in that area? I tried dropping in solos plunder a couple of times but it was madness.

Here's a tip, don't do them in plunder but do them in Battle Royale... Even Zombie Royale! Will give you more of a chance not only if everyone is running around with pistols but also if the areas are at the edge of a circle :)

It's very random and so is the amount of crates per area, sometimes there will be two boxes other times five at the superstore

Good luck :D

Soldato
Here's a tip, don't do them in plunder but do them in Battle Royale... Even Zombie Royale! Will give you more of a chance not only if everyone is running around with pistols but also if the areas are at the edge of a circle :)

It's very random and so is the amount of crates per area, sometimes there will be two boxes other times five at the superstore

Thats a good tip. I think I'll try that tomorrow before my nightshift. Seems a better idea. Although I did manage to get 9 others today in about two hours so surely I can get the last two in the 10 days remaining haha.

Associate
Has anyone had the Dev error 6328 and Diver/6 errors, I came home from 5weeks offshore tried to boot up cod on my pc, first of all got the Diver/6 error at the update screen before logging on, solved that buy using my phones wifi hotspot, but everyweek when there is a weekly update I have to do the same thing. Once I get into the game I try to load up Mp or Warzone and get the Dev error 6328 crash, ive uninstalled the game 3 times and re-downloaded, uninstalled battlenet and re-installed, did a fresh install of Win10 and nicked my mates RTX2080 Ti and tried that, none of this has worked and i have tried all the guides online e.g. disabling firewalls, re setting wifi router etc etc im at my wits end and Im totally confused how it was working perfectly before I went away and now is not. Any ideas anyone?

Soldato
Has anyone had the Dev error 6328 and Diver/6 errors, I came home from 5weeks offshore tried to boot up cod on my pc, first of all got the Diver/6 error at the update screen before logging on, solved that buy using my phones wifi hotspot, but everyweek when there is a weekly update I have to do the same thing. Once I get into the game I try to load up Mp or Warzone and get the Dev error 6328 crash, ive uninstalled the game 3 times and re-downloaded, uninstalled battlenet and re-installed, did a fresh install of Win10 and nicked my mates RTX2080 Ti and tried that, none of this has worked and i have tried all the guides online e.g. disabling firewalls, re setting wifi router etc etc im at my wits end and Im totally confused how it was working perfectly before I went away and now is not. Any ideas anyone?

I can't say I have noticed that error before. Has there been any windows updates done lately, Drivers all up to date? Seems like you have tried everything I would have tried so a bit confused by that. Tried asking on Reddit or something?

Soldato

Finally managed to get the final two today. That was some slog. Thankfully my cousin was around so he helped me get Superstore which was a lot easier than Dam.
I had to do that solo and the last game I played before work had the circle over prison. I just got there and managed to do a few boxes when everyone else arrived. Luckily managed to get it and get out of there.

Associate
I've read through the reddit sub reddits, I have submitted an error report to Activision Support, I downloaded the latest drivers and then rolled back the drivers to when it was working, as I said I tried my mates 2080ti with both the game ready drivers and the content creator drivers (my 980ti only has access to the game ready drivers) the one thing I have noticed is that it crashes when the fans on my graphics card begin to spin up, could msi afterburner be the culprit in some weird way?

Soldato
I've read through the reddit sub reddits, I have submitted an error report to Activision Support, I downloaded the latest drivers and then rolled back the drivers to when it was working, as I said I tried my mates 2080ti with both the game ready drivers and the content creator drivers (my 980ti only has access to the game ready drivers) the one thing I have noticed is that it crashes when the fans on my graphics card begin to spin up, could msi afterburner be the culprit in some weird way?

Unfortunately I don't really know as I've never heard of anyone with that error. The only codes I've seen personally with friends are 606X codes.
My brother did have a strange one lately where it would instantly crash. He had to limit the VRAM or similar before it would stop crashing. That was after the recent update but not immediately after the update.

Associate
Fans spinning up may just be the cards BIOS responding to a driver crash, going to a safe state with fans on to prevent it overheating.

Have you tried disabling *all* overlays and applications like MSI Afterburner / Rivatuner that have hooks to enable overlays? Also remove any OC, even CPU / memory.

Caporegime
Today’s playlist update is now live across all platforms!

#ModernWarfare
- Removed Zombie Royale button (still accessible via Warzone menu)
- Added Snipers Only (TDM)

#Warzone
- Halloween BR Solos is now BR Monster Quads
- Removed Juggourdnaut Royale
- Added Plunder: Quads

Associate
Fans spinning up may just be the cards BIOS responding to a driver crash, going to a safe state with fans on to prevent it overheating.

Have you tried disabling *all* overlays and applications like MSI Afterburner / Rivatuner that have hooks to enable overlays? Also remove any OC, even CPU / memory.

Hi SonicSW20, no I've not tried to disable Msi afterburner, I disabled all overclocks and turned off xmp, im currently offshore for another 3 weeks but will give it a shot when I get back home, thanks for the suggestion.

Soldato
I almost fell off my chair yesterday when i collected one of the scares from a crate at hospital. There was someone downstairs following me at the very start of dropping so was being quiet but only had a pistol, opened an orange crate and boom! Would be interesting wearing an HR monitor with this game!
Really liking the night mode and actually prefer it to normal Warzone in the day. Just wish they would leave the playlist along and have solo, duo, trio and quads of each

Hopefully the night mode(s) will be sticking around after the event is over

Soldato
I almost fell off my chair yesterday when i collected one of the scares from a crate at hospital. There was someone downstairs following me at the very start of dropping so was being quiet but only had a pistol, opened an orange crate and boom! Would be interesting wearing an HR monitor with this game!
Really liking the night mode and actually prefer it to normal Warzone in the day. Just wish they would leave the playlist along and have solo, duo, trio and quads of each

Haha it's caught me out a few times.
I've collected everything but the reward isn't available. Looking into it, it appears bugged and a fix is due. Tried going to the locations again but not finding anything.

Associate

I screamed like a girl the first scare crate.

Night mode on warzone is just " a bit dark mode". Apparently the first day it was much darker than it is now. The nighttime multiplayer games are really dark though, cant see anything if not wearing nightvisions.

Associate
Unfortunately I don't really know as I've never heard of anyone with that error. The only codes I've seen personally with friends are 606X codes.
My brother did have a strange one lately where it would instantly crash. He had to limit the VRAM or similar before it would stop crashing. That was after the recent update but not immediately after the update.

I get the 6068 error all the time in Warzone, but never in Multiplayer.

Son gets it fairly often too.

Ive even rebuilt windows on a new drive and still does it.

Hoping the new build Im working on wont be as bad, but for time being will have same GTX1080 for a while so will see.

Soldato
I screamed like a girl the first scare crate.

Night mode on warzone is just " a bit dark mode". Apparently the first day it was much darker than it is now. The nighttime multiplayer games are really dark though, cant see anything if not wearing nightvisions.
It would be better if a bit darker but quite like the BR night time "moon light mode" It should really be darker in some areas where the moonlight cannot get to it, lights that can be broken indoors (bunkers, buildings etc.) and include a big flashlight instead of a weapon or small flashlight weapon attachment.
That would certainly bring a whole new element to the game

Back
Top Bottom