1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Gerard, 30 May 2019.

1. Guest2

Capodecina

What GPU driver? I got a 6068 dev error when I went to some new Nvidia drivers, maybe 452. I went back to 445.87 and no more 6068 dev crashes

2. Captain

Capodecina

Apparently i'm using an aimbot here :D

Last edited: 29 Oct 2020
  3. michty_me

Mobster

Looks so smooth.
    What FOV you using and FPS are you getting?
    When I'm playing, It doesn't feel that smooth but when I switch to a teammates view when waiting to redeploy, It seems much smoother for similar frames.

4. Captain

Capodecina

FOV is set to 120 and i average around 150FPS. :)

5. Captain

Capodecina

Also got this sneaky sniper shot while in a moving truck :p

6. michty_me

Mobster

I think I have my FOV set at about 95, Been slowly upping it. I initially went from base setting to 120 but couldn't get used to it. Also, I bets get a better GPU then!

Nice shot, Another hack haha

7. Alex_6n2

Mobster

Crashes are back for me today, not sure what has changed

I haven't had any crashes or Dev 6068 errors for ages, but it's crashed to desktop 3 times today without any error codes

FFS

8. balky12

Mobster

I experienced this. First game fine then slowly worst until unplayable. Fps lag every 10/15 seconds?

If you have an AMD card then this sorted it for me

Open Regedit.exe, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0000\UMD, then change "ShaderCache" from "30 00" or "31 00" to "32 00". (30 00 = off / 31 00 = AMD Optimized / 32 00 = Always On). Save and Reboot.

9. ArchAnGeL

Wise Guy

Recently I have been having lots of freezes in MP which appears to be servers lagging out etc. Anyone else?

10. michty_me

Mobster

I've not played much MP but dropped out a few games of plunder due to loss of connection to servers.

11. phrases

Hitman

is there a guide on which weapons are better to pick up than others in BR? Always a struggle when i'm running around like a loon grabbing weapons from crates. Need to nail down a loadout i can call in but i'm don't spend the time constantly configuring stuff just want to get in and have a quick blast. Been finding it good fun though lately. Had it a good while and only just started playing.

12. logz83

Associate

@phrases it depends on a few things, there are the meta weapons, kilo141, mp5, grau, mp7, HDR which are currently seen as a bit better than other weapons e.g. AK47, Aug, AX50 etc, but its also down to personal preference, you might prefer the slower firing harder hitting guns like the Oden or Scar, maybe you prefer the recoil pattern on them, if you cant be bothered tinkering with different sights or grips try one of the blueprint guns (if you have them unlocked). any weapon in the game can down an opponent if you are skilled enough or just plain lucky. Out of the meta guns the Kilo is king atm and its one of the first AR's you unlock in the game. Just play about and find ones you like.

13. hughtrimble

Mobster

Have a go in Plunder and try some out. It's honestly quite personal what style you prefer, especially when you're picking things up from the ground and thus without your favourite optic etc. The stock iron sights can be a real horror for some, so it's good to see what works for you.

In terms of general loot on landing, I'll drop anything else for a stock Kilo (common as heck) unless you get some tasty loot box releases.

14. Guest2

Capodecina

Yep, had some lag in different servers today and the first 'Dev 6068' error in MP ever. Something has changed, im not repairing my game / repairing / changing settings because MP has not crashed in a long time

15. malccy

Wise Guy

I just came on here to asking if anyone else is suffering lag. The freezing during menus' appears to have stopped with latest updates but have never suffered lag with the game until last couple of weeks really. I actually left a couple maps tonight as it was almost unplayable. Is it simply the servers or is there anything I can do to my end to help improve?

Re-installed shaders and changed it to latency with boost.

16. Acolyte

Mobster

I'm getting texture issues and dev error 6068 within the last few days out of nowhere. Ever turned system back to stock completely, made no difference

17. michty_me

Mobster

There was an Nvidia driver release on the 29th I think. Could it be that?

18. Acolyte

Mobster

Its the Nvidia game filters thats messing it up, shame as it makes the game look at lot better. Disabled it and all is well

19. michty_me

Mobster

Ah, I don't use any of them I don't think.
    I bumped up my FOV from 95 to 110 today. Took a game or so to adjust but feels much smoother.

20. SonicSW20

Wise Guy