Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Because its a stupid move to assume that if you liked something before it will be equally good again.

With the rising prices that they charge for games these days it seems utterly daft to me to want something based on a two minute trailer
And it's equally stupid to assume you won't like something because you didn't like it before

Soldato
Yeah, confirmed by one of the game's producers, citing an article on Forbes.

If I have my controller plugged in, how does it stop me from joining on controller and then using keyboard&mouse in the game ? Does it just auto kick you if it detects K&M inputs ? Don't really see how input device detection matchmaking would work fairly unless it did that ?

Soldato
Its using some characters from the original in a different story. Probably be framed as a different mission before the original game.

Hmm could be interesting! The Modern Warfare series definitely has the best story and characters out of the lot of them. I particularly like that they’re going for a raw, unapologetic single player campaign - I absolutely see some controversy in its future :p

Caporegime
OP
Hmm could be interesting! The Modern Warfare series definitely has the best story and characters out of the lot of them. I particularly like that they’re going for a raw, unapologetic single player campaign - I absolutely see some controversy in its future :p

Remember the airport scene in MW2 (i believe) that had a LOT of attention from the press.

Soldato
Remember the airport scene in MW2 (i believe) that had a LOT of attention from the press.

Exactly! I think I remember hearing a quote that says they’re aiming for craziness of that level in this one :p Either way it sounded like they were looking to ruffle some feathers (which I hope they will :p).

Soldato
Exactly! I think I remember hearing a quote that says they’re aiming for craziness of that level in this one :p Either way it sounded like they were looking to ruffle some feathers (which I hope they will :p).

Apparently from those who have tried it. The No Russian! mission (airport) from MW2 is very mild compared to this game.

Associate
Because its a stupid move to assume that if you liked something before it will be equally good again.

With the rising prices that they charge for games these days it seems utterly daft to me to want something based on a two minute trailer

Sorry to bump this up, but thought i would give you a reply as you had replied to me.

COD..

COD never changes ;)

And that about sums it up. It's a series I personally enjoy playing for reasons explained before. Some get more play time than the others, but I feel I always get my monies worth out of them.

They are never equally as good, conversely, they are never equally as bad as the one you didn't enjoy before.

I'm not buying it for the trailer, I am buying it because it's COD, and I will like it.

If I like it more or less than other CODs is personal to me, and not up to others to dictate.

Soldato
Sorry to bump this up, but thought i would give you a reply as you had replied to me.

COD..

COD never changes ;)

And that about sums it up. It's a series I personally enjoy playing for reasons explained before. Some get more play time than the others, but I feel I always get my monies worth out of them.

They are never equally as good, conversely, they are never equally as bad as the one you didn't enjoy before.

I'm not buying it for the trailer, I am buying it because it's COD, and I will like it.

If I like it more or less than other CODs is personal to me, and not up to others to dictate.

Yeah I'm not having a pop at you personally, its a difference in opinion after all.

For myself even if its a series that I've known and loved I never preorder, even when there's more detailed trailers than this, which is why I think its a bit odd.

its more obvious when a series has been getting worse and worse over the year (like CoD has), and that makes me wonder why people will still immediately prepurchase based on a nothing demo.

At some point you're going to break and wait for reviews!

Soldato
If the campaign is decent enough and at least resembles the original, and the online isn't festered with loot boxes and micro transactions. I may head to a key site to try this out.

But, let's be honest, it's going to be an absolute mess of micro transactions and loot boxes...

Soldato

Looks pretty awesome.
Yeah and so have the last 5 cod game trailers which all turned out to be **** within 4 weeks as it was full of hackers, with the silly P2P servers they use, no one has control so you either suck it up and play with hackers or leave the server. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom