Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
This is why I'd never bother with Warzone. Some rounds of MW-MP you can start off bad and warm up during the round and start pulling things together. In Warzone I feel I'd get killed right away and never get a chance to warm up into things

Associate
1440p @160 Hz g-sync. My gtx 1080 runs around 90-110hz in warzone. Higher in multiplayer.

I would not consider going back to 1080p. I believe the consensus is that over 150hz is of little benefit compared to higher resolution.

Soldato
This is why I'd never bother with Warzone. Some rounds of MW-MP you can start off bad and warm up during the round and start pulling things together. In Warzone I feel I'd get killed right away and never get a chance to warm up into things

For whatever reason, No matter what, I couldn't kill anyone. Shoot first die first. Full clips, Die first. It was awful. Hoping its just a server issue and not me reverting to amateur level.

Soldato
1440p @160 Hz g-sync. My gtx 1080 runs around 90-110hz in warzone. Higher in multiplayer.

I would not consider going back to 1080p. I believe the consensus is that over 150hz is of little benefit compared to higher resolution.

Yeah I agree. though I just changed to 3840x1600 I still think 2560x1440 120Hz+ is probably one of the best gaming resolutions you can play at.

Soldato
Just managed to get a 5800X to accompany my 3080 but not sure if I've a bit of buyers remorse already haha. I paid £350 delivered for it but it was open box. Comes with a years warranty from the seller and I believe AMD warranty is 3 years.

Soldato
Though the likelihood of anything going wrong you haven't really saved that much as it can be found elsewhere for just over £400 and I would assume you'd get the full warranty

Caporegime

The rebirth map is better for this, especially with resurgence. You can get a decent amount of gunplay and the penalty for dying is far less than the full BR mode (where you can spend 15 minutes looting, get sniped, lose the Gulag and it's game over).

Soldato
Though the likelihood of anything going wrong you haven't really saved that much as it can be found elsewhere for just over £400 and I would assume you'd get the full warranty

Yeah after reading about the warranty and even though others saying it would be fine, I opted to cancel it.

Back
Top Bottom