Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Just sent your video over to BBB anyway, so thanks for that :cool:

Too late, seeing as you use this guy as your yard stick for who's cheating:

TLDR; Not cheating

The problem with BBB is he's in it for advertising revenue.

He's manipulated clips and called people out that aren't hacking. Likely because he knows it'll generate drama and hence more video views.

His knowledge of the game isn't brilliant

Associate
The only person cheating here will be that scouser, cheating the department for works and pensions. What the hell is he even unabout? Seems like hes just begging for adverstisement money, with wild accusations.

I think my mom and nan know more about warzone and cheating scripts than this idiot. Whats his claim to have the knowledge and tools to determine if someones cheating? As I bet the DWP would be intrested in him cheating them with his extra earning outside his dole money.

Soldato
The only person cheating here will be that scouser, cheating the department for works and pensions. What the hell is he even unabout? Seems like hes just begging for adverstisement money, with wild accusations.

I think my mom and nan know more about warzone and cheating scripts than this idiot. Whats his claim to have the knowledge and tools to determine if someones cheating? As I bet the DWP would be intrested in him cheating them with his extra earning outside his dole money.

So true :p

Guy is a moron and the sooner he goes away the better.

Soldato
If you use virtual surround sound and a good set of headphones you can win most Gulags you participate in.

I normally stand still and directly face one of the containers in the middle and listen to which way the other guy is going on the other side. You can normally track exactly where they are with their footsteps to the point it'll look like I'm tracking them through the wall. Very few people are sound aware in this game so will move around pretty noisily.

The sound design in this game is exceptionally good.

Associate
I do wish they would lower the requirement to unlock the likes of the Grau and Amax for those who joined WZ late. I didn't start playing until a few weeks before the stadium opened up. Up until recently I've been a Warzone only player.
To unlock the Grau for those late to the game, 5 kills with an AR in a minute. 25 times.

Unless you are some sort of super aggressive FPS god, for a warzone only player that just isn't realistic.
The Amax's 3 AR melee kills in a wide open BR isn't exactly friendly either.
The one thing Cold War did absolutely right was not lock away actual weapons behind task based unlocks, so I guess I'm staying using the FFAR for now.

Soldato
I do wish they would lower the requirement to unlock the likes of the Grau and Amax for those who joined WZ late. I didn't start playing until a few weeks before the stadium opened up. Up until recently I've been a Warzone only player.
To unlock the Grau for those late to the game, 5 kills with an AR in a minute. 25 times.

Unless you are some sort of super aggressive FPS god, for a warzone only player that just isn't realistic.
The one thing Cold War did absolutely right was not lock away actual weapons behind task based unlocks, so I guess I'm staying using the FFAR for now.

I can't remember having to do that on the Grau as that would have taken me ages even with the full game.

Soldato

Ffar is better than the Grau anyway.

Associate
I can't remember having to do that on the Grau as that would have taken me ages even with the full game.
From what one of the guys who is part of my usual trio says, those who had been playing early seasons and bought battle passes unlocked them that way.

Ffar is better than the Grau anyway.
Oh absolutely. Really enjoying the Ffar too. Would be nice to have an amax or grau for longer engagements when I don't feel like sniping. As the M4, M13 and Kilo are all max level. It feels like using something I can't progress any further is a waste.

Soldato
From what one of the guys who is part of my usual trio says, those who had been playing early seasons and bought battle passes unlocked them that way.

Could have been, I don't think I got a battlepass until maybe season 3 or 4 though as I refused to pay for it/cod points to unlock it.

Soldato

Seems like it's pushing you to pay for MW so you can play normal MP and unlock them that way which is a shame.

Definitely wouldn't have been able to get the Kali Sticks in Warzone!

Have you tried Rebirth? Might have more luck there trying to melee people

The AMAX is by far the best AR to use at the moment for medium and long range so is worth the effort to unlock it.

TTK at short range competes with the FFAR too but ADS speeds usually too slow with the way I build it (VLK 3.0, 45 round mag, longest barrel etc)

Soldato
Hmm, I'm starting to wonder if one of our group has invested in some sort of hacks recently.
He's an average player at best but the game I just had with him was him knowing roughly where people were and a lot of headshots with a Kar98 from a fair distance.
Very suspect.

Soldato

Lol I have just recently unlocked the AMAX, using the Warzone Rumble mode that was on a short while ago - what a pain it was :p The Bruen unlock looks worse and I am not sure I will ever get it done!

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato

Can’t remember if it was the AMAX or another I did a challenge for that involved melee kills (thought it was a machine gun not AR I did this for).

Way I did it was jump on plunder, down someone however you want and finish them off with the melee and it counted it against the challenge.

Commissario

Bite the bullet and buy the game, that's what I resorted to for both MW and CW in order to unlock or level up guns.

Associate
Wow its unplayable between 6-10pm right now! Managed 3 games with 3 blatant cheaters in a row and gave up.. settled for playing resurgence.
It's such a shame.

Back
Top Bottom