Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Are those complaining about hackers running Headphones with Atmos or DTS? You can track people through walls with sound and be pre aiming at a door before they show up. The positional audio is great you can even detect height through the audio.

God knows how they do it.

Soldato
Are those complaining about hackers running Headphones with Atmos or DTS? You can track people through walls with sound and be pre aiming at a door before they show up. The positional audio is great you can even detect height through the audio.

God knows how they do it.
Atmos and good headphones is a great advantage. I can usually tell when a squad is close by how far they are away if they are making noise

Same as @michty_me , also using AKG K702s and Atmos

Soldato
Aaaand the stim glitch is back apparently haha.
Not as bad as last time since they introduced the length of time in the gas but supposedly it can still be used if the person makes it to the last legs of a match.

Soldato
Literally got killed by hackers this morning, so much for an anti-cheat update.

I'm trying Dolby Atmos sound, not quite sure about it yet. I was just running stereo before.

i found dolby atmos make the sounds even more confusing where they are coming from...... cold war is much better

Soldato
I think what I've currently got is my headphones plugged into a G3/G6 dac amp. I've disabled the onboard sound card stuff.
However, I only installed the Dolby Atmos and selected it in the spacial sound bit in windows. I haven't looked at anything else.

Soldato
I think what I've currently got is my headphones plugged into a G3/G6 dac amp. I've disabled the onboard sound card stuff.
However, I only installed the Dolby Atmos and selected it in the spacial sound bit in windows. I haven't looked at anything else.
Have you gone into the app and adjusted settings there?

Back
Top Bottom