Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Man of Honour
I've been dabbling with Warzone and so far have been relatively lucky in that I havent seen much that I could categorically state was definitely cheating (and not just me being cack) , until just now. This kill was the first one which made me go hmmm... I was whipping along on an ATV, full speed, down a hill headed toward some buildings and someone one-shot headshotted me as I was going perpendicular to them. Ok, so , fair enough, maybe he is a very experienced player with decent skills at leading a target moving at that speed. However and this was the hmm bit, watching the replay he actually shot me after I had gone behind a building on the ATV and I dont mean a second or so after I'd gone behind the building which I might attribute to latency or something, it was a good 3 or 4 secs after I had gone behind the building. First time so far where I have questioned the manner of a kill. Goodness knows why people do this sort of thing (if indeed it was a thing) , you've got to have some pretty exceptional low self esteem to need to boost it by cheating on a game.

Soldato
What weapons are you guys using?
I'm using the laser RAM 7.
Won my last 10 solos using it.

I was using the AMAX religiously.

But frankly, both subjectively and objectively the RAM7 is actually better.

Not sure why the streamers haven't picked up on this yet. But the TTK of the RAM7 is very similar to the AMAX, it's easier to control (imo) and it has a MUCH faster bullet velocity.

I'm running RAM7 and GALLO12 now

Soldato
Might give my RAM7 another go as used it a lot a while back.

Using the PKM and HDR at the moment. The PKM really does batter people and the 100 round is great at getting those team wipes. It's just rather slow for movement and reload is slow (made slightly better with sleight of hand perk)

Soldato
I was using the AMAX religiously.

Not sure why the streamers haven't picked up on this yet. But the TTK of the RAM7 is very similar to the AMAX, it's easier to control (imo) and it has a MUCH faster bullet velocity.

I'm running RAM7 and GALLO12 now

They did and have about 6 months back. The ram is good but due to the oppersite recall to most other guns I think for mussel memory it makes sense to stick to the norm.

Soldato
Amax with FFAR for me. I used to use the RAM a lot a few seasons back but I find the AMAX a little easier to control. The recoil feels a bit more predictable.
The Kilo is still very good. Damage isn't great but you can land every shot with the recoil being so low so the TTK is still decent. Its all well and good having a very fast TTK but you still have to land the shots!

I levelled up the AUG but don't enjoy using it at all. It'll be nerfed soon anyway!

Associate
Been playing, Ram 7 like others and the AN94 all weekend, backed up by a Ak74u or MP7. Just doing guns Ive not played with much, really enjoyed the An-94 once you get a mag for it, bloody painful on plunder with just 30 rounds.
The amount of times I needed just one more bullet to finish off a a couple of guys :(

Like others Im also enjoying the Ram-7, great gun for lefties out there.

Associate
Iceman Issac summed it up perfect in one tweet.

"Warzone is in the worst state ever:
Cheaters, Desync, Dev Errors, Packet Loss, Dead Silence, Stopping Power, FFAR Everywhere, AUG Snipers, SBMM Cranked, Fist Gulag, Self-Revive Everywhere, Armor Plates Nowhere, AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON MELEES.
But hey, zombies in Downtown "

Associate
Armor plate spawn was adjusted down? That makes sense. Did 4 recons in a row in Quarry in duos the other day, and both of us had no plates in the bank, only managed to find one each to get to full armour. TBF we were rushing recons but you'd expect to have at least 2 or 3 in reserve after that, if not at least 1 satchel from the recons.

Associate

sums up where me and my mates started to lose interest in playing as much, still do but no where near the same and when we do it's rare we are really paying attention properly ... or sober.

Soldato

sums up where me and my mates started to lose interest in playing as much, still do but no where near the same and when we do it's rare we are really paying attention properly ... or sober.

I lost interest with the DMR saga when 90% of player base the server was carrying one.

I logged back in for a quick game the other day and found it interesting that the shop skin that was 'recommended' to me was an FFAR skin....they know exactly what they are doing when they unbalance the game in such ways, such unbalance will create demand for a level playing field and sell those skins and blueprints and they'll only re-balance such things when they've rinsed the community for all the cash they can.

Soldato
What weapons are you guys using?
I'm using the laser RAM 7.
Won my last 10 solos using it.

As val and kar98k mainly. Sometimes Kilo and as val. Used to use amax but it’s just not as reliable recoil wise at range as kilo for me.

Had solo win with val/kar last night 12 kills. Val is insane up close and with the right setup relatively decent at range also.

If I’m playing trios/quads then I’ll usually swap out to ak74/mac10/kar or kilo/kar just for the bigger mags.

Still can’t and won’t bring myself to put an aug or m16 on :cry:. Just like I didn’t with the dmr.

Caporegime
Warzone Mid Season 2 update size:

• PlayStation 5: 52.0 GB
• PlayStation 4: 52.0 GB
• Xbox Series X|S: 57.8 GB
• Xbox One: 57.8 GB
• PC: 52.4 GB (WZ) / 133.6 GB (WZ + MW)

Live 3/30 at 11PM PT. Game size to be significantly reduced following update:

Back
Top Bottom