Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Apparently if you use this link you can change your throwaway account to a EU account. Reports on the hotdeals page is that after install anyway it connects to EU servers and is in English.
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/638/solution

I can confirm that once I got rid of the VPN and installed MW and launched it, it was in English and connects to EU servers. Pretty flawless if you ask me. So no real need to change to an EU account. :) But it might different for others.

Soldato
He's not very savvy, I think mainly shadows and the MSAA settings to the lowest. He's been playing a lot of it so I guess it's working, but I think he's used to it being pretty crappy.
If you aren't getting anywhere I can ask him to send screenshots.

Thanks! Borrowed a mate's login today so I'll see how I get on!

Associate
Apparently if you use this link you can change your throwaway account to a EU account. Reports on the hotdeals page is that after install anyway it connects to EU servers and is in English.
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/638/solution

just tried doing this out of interest, but they state "resolve this issue, we require verification that you are the primary account holder. Attach a picture of your government-issued photo ID."

not sure i want to do that, has anyone else tried this ??

as others have said it defaults to eu servers anyway so happy to leave it as it is

Soldato
They REALLY need to disable callouts or have it to a keybind. It screwed me over multiple times last time I played. It's so broken.

Same goes for 'Reloading!' being shouted out when you're on your own peaking an enemy.

Associate
I seem to be having a load of issue with the game.
Apart from almost 100% CPU and ram usage, (I have an i5 6600k and 8gb of ram), I keep getting disconnected from the server every few mins, so frustrating, I just want to play it, and that is just on campaign.
I'm looking at upgrading to 16gb of ram, but not sure why its using nearly 100% of my cpu?

Anyone else having any issues?

Nobody else having issues?

I've fixed my constant disconnecting issues, turns out the powerline ethernet extender was causing my issues, bought a pci-e wifi card and now its perfect.
Upgraded my ram to 16gb, (although I have been meaning to do this for a long time, buying this game made me finally upgrade it)

Issues i'm having now.
CPU usage is 100%, so I do get a bit of stuttering in the cut scenes.
Occasionally the controls become unresponsive, so I can't fire, or i'm stuck in the weapons scope, or I cant move properly, so i need to wait.
Only happened once so far, I watched some cut scenes, then the game moved on and the other soldiers were giving out commands, but the cutscene videos had started to repeat themselves.

Am enjoying it otherwise though :)

Soldato
what perks are most people running? I'm guessing Dead Silence and Ghost at lvl24 but what else?

Depends what gun I am using. My field upgrade is Dead Silence. For my MP5 i use Cold Blooded, Ghost and until I get tracker I use the one which gives you two lethal equipment. with the 725 Shotgun I use the one that increases sprint distance, Ghost and Battle Hardened

Soldato
Was there a budget version of the game that only came with m4a1?

Annoyingly, I can't get on with any other gun, I think I've got it to rank 46 now? I absolutely love it. Everytime I try a different gun my kdr just tanks. As mentioned, if they had a training range to try out weapons. I'm sure it would be another case.

Caporegime
GeHgIUL.png
Undecided about getting this (certainly not at full price regardless) but saw this on social media earlier, whilst it made me laugh (and you could arguably say this about a lot of current titles) can any old school gamers tell me if there’s any truth in this case?

Soldato
GeHgIUL.png
Undecided about getting this (certainly not at full price regardless) but saw this on social media earlier, whilst it made me laugh (and you could arguably say this about a lot of current titles) can any old school gamers tell me if there’s any truth in this case?

No. It’s just using nostalgic memories of a time where everything was new. Today shooters are a dime a dozen so don’t stand out as much. It’s also about how it’s a ‘gamer’ badge of honour to not like Call of Duty cause it’s for ‘the casuals’

Go play the original Doom and see how well it holds up to today’s standards

Soldato
Hey guys, can you please help.

After installing that last 7GB patch and updating my Nvidia drivers my fps has gone down a lot and I'm not sure why?

I got home last night and i'd installed the latest patch and nvidia drivers the night before and when I started playing last night I noticed my fps would be jumping between 50-80fps and previous to this it was locked at 144fps since launch using my RTX 2080.

I really want to get to my fps back to 144fps but do you reckon they've broken the game with their patch?

Back
Top Bottom