Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Absolutely disgusting servers tonight, cheaters were just everywhere.

We tried 6 different VPN locations but nothing helped, gave up in the end as you can’t just beat them.

Soldato
Is it just me or do you really need to try your hardest to even get a kill at night?
It feels like SBMM gets cranked right up after a certain time and I'm playing against people way above my level or as mentioned suspect players.

Permabanned
Again, trying to play the game today. Hits me with waiting then another update :o. This is why games should be offline only when it's time to play multiplayer, then it should go online.

So I decide to go into multiplayer, Ground War. I got one kill and then the game ends, lol then it was searching for a match again.First main COD game I don't like tbh, it has too many issues and is not my cup of tea. It's a step backwards for me, although the graphics and perceived realism is good.

The Campaign is not good either, average in my opinion. I like only 4 missions , the remaining missions are not good to me. The last mission is how the game should have been mainly throughout.

The campaign missions I like are :
  • The Mission with marine assault
  • The Embassy
  • Last mission, Into the Furnace
All the remaining missions are a real chore, and I frustratingly couldn't wait for them to end. Too much sneaking around ffs! I would have bought Metal Gear Solid if I had wanted a stealth game.

Multiplayer is hard to get into as a new player.

Definitely not the best COD, and certainly worse than CODMW original not even in the same league.

Last edited:
Soldato
Is it just me or do you really need to try your hardest to even get a kill at night?

I thought that on Plunder, Usually when sniping 7/10 i manage to kill them instantly without them been knocked first, BUT last night i just seemed to be knocking everyone and not actually getting straight kills.
Although this could purely just be down to i haven't really played because they thought removing plunder entirely for a while was a great idea.

We tried 6 different VPN locations but nothing helped, gave up in the end as you can’t just beat them.

Not really helping the dire situations atm though doing that, This is what the "Pro" streamers are doing to put them into easier lobbies to make them look like gods, They have zero care for those unfortunate people who are put into lower levels who aren't as good at the game so get slaughtered and generally have a miserable gameplay experience.
I know it can go either way and sometimes it can actually throw you in a harder lobby, BUT mostly it puts that VPN player in an easier lobby..Activision need to address this imo.

I've experience it myself, A well known HIGH ranking streamer killed me a few weeks ago,Hes in the US and leaps and bounds above me in terms of skill, YET he was in my lobby. A Europe server and I'm a low ranking (level 50) something casual player.
So he was obviously using a VPN to throw him into easier lobbies.

Caporegime

Yep it was bad yesterday evening, I find most of them to be snipers! One guy was deffo cheating as he was sniping people as soon as they spawned in... He even followed me with his kar behind ship containers - instant head shot

Associate
I'm just glad Plunder is back, and it's been fun. Been leveling up the new LAPA gun which you get from completing the Haunting and it seems everyone has the the same idea in plunder. :D don't think I encountered any cheaters in the 90mins I played though.

Soldato
I got called a cheater 3 times yesterday for headshotting people with a K31 and getting a few kills with an M13 at @50m range. How's that cheating exactly?
"Cheater!" "Hacking!" just seems standard terms now when someone dies. I would love to know when someone is cheating and still manage to beat them to the mark :D

Hackers / cheaters are usually terrible when it comes to general gaming awareness, places to look, movement and decision making e.g. where to go next. Sure their aim is on point and can see through walls but that doesn't help them standing in places where they can get popped in the head.

Caporegime
I got called a cheater 3 times yesterday for headshotting people with a K31 and getting a few kills with an M13 at @50m range. How's that cheating exactly?
"Cheater!" "Hacking!" just seems standard terms now when someone dies. I would love to know when someone is cheating and still manage to beat them to the mark :D

Do you blame them really? With Activision/Raven allowing cheating to run rampant there's no way of knowing if you are good or really are just cheating

Soldato
still dont really understand how it works or gets you into a 'easier game' :( I have Private Internet Access VPN so could just give it a try I guess.
At the moment me and the 3 guys i play with have a KD of around 1.2-1.6 but we get put into lobbies with a KD of 2+ so get **** on most times by very sweaty players dropping 25+ kills or cheaters. We use VPN to try and get into lower ranking servers and to avoid cheaters but they're everywhere.

Associate
Hi guys I keep getting dev error 6068 after 10 mins of playing warzone or Cold War my pc is only 6 months old it's really stressing me out I have factory reset my pc and all my drivers updated them and still getting the error does anyone no how to fix this or thinks my pc needs upgrading/fixing many thanks

Soldato
Hi guys I keep getting dev error 6068 after 10 mins of playing warzone or Cold War my pc is only 6 months old it's really stressing me out I have factory reset my pc and all my drivers updated them and still getting the error does anyone no how to fix this or thinks my pc needs upgrading/fixing many thanks

Tried different drivers?
Also heard changing the video memory scale can help that error. I think standard is 0.9 try reducing it bu 0.05 increments. This file can be found in documents, Modern warfare, ADV_options

Soldato
Had a couple rounds of plunder this morning around 7am and it was great, I didn't come across anyone who I felt was fishy in any way, will definitely be completely opposite this evening though when all the sweats come on with their aimbot zens. :cry:

Soldato
Had a couple rounds of plunder this morning around 7am and it was great, I didn't come across anyone who I felt was fishy in any way, will definitely be completely opposite this evening though when all the sweats come on with their aimbot zens. :cry:
It'll be the lazy youth of today.

Soldato

I completely agree. On Thursday night it was quite enjoyable. Saw a few cheaters but most lobbies were ok. Last night was a completely different story! I got beamed from 100+ meters by someone with an assist rifle (all headshots) and then my mate got killed by a pre aiming wall hacker right after.

Almost every time I die it's to some dodgy anti recoil, aim botting, wall hacker, that doesn't even try that hard to hide it.

I'm not sure that the new anti cheat will even do enough at this point. Too little too late and it might be time for me to move back to single player games again

Back
Top Bottom