Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Is matchmaking in Modern Warfare shagged at the moment? I cant get into any games at all. Just sits there looking for players and no finding anyone

Do you mean regular Modern Warfare? It seems to take quite a long time to get into games now, even more so on the Hardcore playlist.

Sad as it's still by far my favourite PvP FPS around at the moment. Nothing else has taken me away from it for a prolonged period of time. Still having fun just unlocking attachment options and grinding for Obsidian on the M4. Got the Striker 45 in Obsidian and fairly close with the MP5

Soldato
Do you mean regular Modern Warfare? It seems to take quite a long time to get into games now, even more so on the Hardcore playlist.

Sad as it's still by far my favourite PvP FPS around at the moment. Nothing else has taken me away from it for a prolonged period of time. Still having fun just unlocking attachment options and grinding for Obsidian on the M4. Got the Striker 45 in Obsidian and fairly close with the MP5
Was just a brief period (a few hours)
Matchmaking in MW & Warzone was restored to normal quite quickly

Soldato
I find it can take ages to find a game but it may well be different on the 'core' play list. Some times the lag is just nuts and I know it shouldn't be my connection as we are on a 900/110Mb/s connection.

Still, when the games work they're still really fun.

Soldato
I just press alt F10 and it records last 3 mins. Easier than wading through crap kills.

Almost at 150 wins on warzone. Need two more this week !
Is this with Geforce Experience? I've now installed it and have the options of

Instant replay - Alt&Shift&F10
Record - Alt&F9
Broadcast Live - Alt&F8

Highlights i've turned off. How do I record the last 2 / however many minutes of action? e.g. something great happens, I want to record it. When I record now it records from when I start recording, rather than capturing the last number of minutes. Also, F10 turns off in game sound for me and F9 mutes all voice comms. I need to change those or Geforece experience keys if possible otherwise when I record ill have no sound / voice comms is muted

Edit - figured it out. Quick test, obviously 'cheats, nice' when someone runs around a corner into shotgun fire :rolleyes:

https://i.imgur.com/dY3owEn.mp4

Last edited:
Associate
How are you guys doing with the Pacific event challenge?

I'm finding it quite difficult to do BR with teams, sometimes taking 4 or 5 games to last through the circles. (Might be because I'm crap at the game) BR solo seems to be the way to complete it, and just finding hiding places to sit for the 3 or 4 circles.

Soldato
Caldera preview and some game mechanics updates are online

https://www.callofduty.com/content/...ard-warzone-caldera-season-one-map-intel.html

Some key points for me:
  • Gas masks less annoying
  • No more 2 hit downs from pistol melee
  • Kali sticks nerfed
  • Stuns, heartbeat and dead silence nerfed
  • No more stopping power
  • Lethals (grenades), stims and snap shots buffed
  • Decoy grenades will give hit markers
  • No loadout drops from buy stations until after the 1st circle
  • New gas canisters that can explode. Can also be lit then attached to zip lines to deal with campers
  • BIG GAME BOUNTY - targets the player with the highest kills in the server :D
  • Return from Gulag with the equipment/gun for your fight
Personally I think these are all good changes...

Soldato
Caldera preview and some game mechanics updates are online

https://www.callofduty.com/content/...ard-warzone-caldera-season-one-map-intel.html

Some key points for me:
  • Gas masks less annoying
  • No more 2 hit downs from pistol melee
  • Kali sticks nerfed
  • Stuns, heartbeat and dead silence nerfed
  • No more stopping power
  • Lethals (grenades), stims and snap shots buffed
  • Decoy grenades will give hit markers
  • New gas canisters that can explode. Can also be lit then attached to zip lines to deal with campers
  • BIG GAME BOUNTY - targets the player with the highest kills in the server :D
  • Return from Gulag with the equipment/gun for your fight
Personally I think these are all good changes...

They sound like decent changes.
I would still like a mode where there are no loadouts or perks.

Soldato
I am happy with most of the changes... Apart from

I get why, but everyone has a fair shot at looting money when you land. Feels like the start of a game will either be land hot or sit around twiddling ya thumbs

Soldato

I get why, but everyone has a fair shot at looting money when you land. Feels like the start of a game will either be land hot or sit around twiddling ya thumbs
Good point. Some teams may just loot up a good weapon each then camp it out until first loadout.

Any news on bunkers? I think 2 or 3 bunkers with a guaranteed free loadout from a chest would certainly spice things up! Make it so the chest is hard to get too, high danger, high reward.

Soldato

Won't that make the game slower and more campy?

Back
Top Bottom