Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Gonna say it how it is, - yes to right im mouning, that even noobs and average players can get the better of me,
people try pulling this crap in cod 4 and i would hand them there arse lol

Cod 4 now that game required skill to be able to get good, this cod your gran could get good.
im saying it how it is, this game 2019 mw was made for average players or people with no skill and can still enjoy the game by getting easy kills hence why this version has no skill at all until they fix patch or nerf cause at the minute its a joke.

I still find it funny how with all the money CoD makes they can never balance it right for release, always seems to be a cluster ****

Man of Honour
I still find it funny how with all the money CoD makes they can never balance it right for release, always seems to be a cluster ****

I don't get how so many developers are poor at balance - often you get 10 woeful weapons and then one over powered one and then in the name of "balance" they nerf bat the overpowered one into oblivion - it doesn't make the woeful ones any less unsatisfying or any less ineffective to use!

I don't know what is so hard about for instance say where you have a deadly high rate of fire weapon nudging its spread or recoil a bit and then increasing the ability to use short controlled bursts from another weapon to counter it for the players that have that level of skill, etc. and working in more varied advantages for range and control, etc. as well as direct damage stats.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Have to say the camping doesn't really bother me yet. It's just an excuse to hunt them down and pay them back most of the time.

Spawn killing on the other hand... Is it Euphrates with the big yellow bridge? If the opposition gets in the right spots it's tough as hell to get out of the spawn location without being sniped.

Associate
Spawn trapping has been a part of CoD multiplayer for years. Annoying in public lobbies as its hard to break out without proper coordination with your team, but there we go. Games where they tried to remove that issue get slated because the spawns are "too random", can't win either way.

Soldato
Have to say the camping doesn't really bother me yet. It's just an excuse to hunt them down and pay them back most of the time.

Spawn killing on the other hand... Is it Euphrates with the big yellow bridge? If the opposition gets in the right spots it's tough as hell to get out of the spawn location without being sniped.

My Javelins take care of them on the rooftops during Ground War.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Nice. Will come in handy for that ridiculous map with all of the tower blocks where everyone heads to the roof.

Do they take out the choppers that have chaff? Or do you still need to fire multiple rockets for them?

Man of Honour
Spawn trapping has been a part of CoD multiplayer for years. Annoying in public lobbies as its hard to break out without proper coordination with your team, but there we go. Games where they tried to remove that issue get slated because the spawns are "too random", can't win either way.

One of the things I liked about BF4 if you got on a squad that was actually trying to break out - could go as Recon get a beacon down in a good spot behind enemy lines and wreak havoc - really satisfying as I've generally been good at finding the moment to sneak through bottlenecks/camps but not so good at staying alive long enough on my own once behind enemy lines.

Associate
No, not worth it just for SP (though i really enjoyed it). It was under 8 hours i'm sure. MP is brilliant though. As a package, deffo worth it.

Ok thanks maybe I’ll wait until it’s discounted heavily maybe in a few months

I wouldn’t touch the MP. I’ve always been a Battlefield player but even stopped with that once BF4 came out which was a huge letdown.

Associate
Back
Top Bottom