Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
I'm having a graphics issue and dont know if it's just me. My card is fine. It's very new and works great in all other games and benchmarks.

Problem is though, my map and HUD keeps glitching out. It goes all glitchy and unreadable, then I die and it's back to normal. Then it will randomly start glitching again. Anyone else having this issue?
Lol, I’m such a plank. Just showed this issue to my brother to see what he thought was wrong. He calmly replied “that’s the counter UAV mate” and walked off laughing to himself :o

Soldato
Bit gutted I bought it on the cyber Monday deal and missed out on this deal.
I'm still having great fun though. I've not used mouse and keyboard for about 10 years and loving learning it again.

Soldato
Hows multiplayer on this?

I have just been playing the campaign so far

Do you get anything for doing the campaign that you can use in multiplayer or can you just jump straight in to multiplayer

Soldato
I was doing surprisingly not too bad on this yesterday using a mouse and keyboard. I've been on console for the past 10 years so it was a little odd for me.

Loving playing COD MP for the first time since 2010. Managed to get top on my team in a few games yesterday so finally starting to get to grips with FPS's again.

Back in the L4D days we used to have a large ocuk crowd who used to play, do we have anything similar for this? Could do with one for the playstation as well.

Soldato
Gonna start on my realism mode campaign run tonight. I don't know if it gives anything in terms of rewards. But it should be good. It's gonna take a while I think, lots of trial and error.

Soldato
How good is the platform crossplay? - pc/xbox/ps. Is autoaim off for all?
I always wondered when pc gamers could play console and give them a good whupping :D
Last COD I played was COD4 briefly and before that the original COD 1 & 2. Prior to that it was MOHAA and SOF2
BF2 was the changing team game which took me to Squad but fancy a good quick FPS again.
Will check out the gameplay and maybe buy on Steam to try it out

edit, is it the this on Steam?

'Buy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered'
£34.99

Last edited:
Soldato
I always wondered when pc gamers could play console and give them a good whupping :D
Last COD I played was COD4 briefly and before that the original COD 1 & 2. Prior to that it was MOHAA and SOF2
BF2 was the changing team game which took me to Squad but fancy a good quick FPS again.

£34.99

It's not on Steam, it's on Battlenet. It's not a remaster, it's just called Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

As for the cross platform, it works brilliantly in my opinion, the matchmaking is sublime in my opinion, rarely have I see anyone dominate a match from skill. It's all very even.

Soldato
I could not ever recommend for or against this game. I really like it but I can see some massive problems that could turn people off completely. You just have to try it.

Also my friends and I all hated the first few hours of it.

£34.99
That is not the one, that is the 2017ish remaster of Cod 4. The new game is on Battle.net only.

There is cross platform play but it prioritises putting you in similar skill lobbies and you'll probably not see many controller players. I think the controller players have aim assist but they are noticeably disadvantaged in 1v1 gunfights.

Soldato
I've took the plunge and its chewing through the 150GB install!? How have games got so big, I guess the programmers got lazy
You must have missed my comment on the size of this, took me about 3 and a half hours to download also left me with under 10gb left on my games drive! Lol

Soldato
I've took the plunge and its chewing through the 150GB install!? How have games got so big, I guess the programmers got lazy

You must have missed my comment on the size of this, took me about 3 and a half hours to download also left me with under 10gb left on my games drive! Lol

Lazy devs? Hmmmmm, or, just the 10's of thousands of assets with 2k/4k textures. It makes me laugh when people are shocked with game sizes. PS3 and 360 utilised Blu Ray and Dual Layer DVD's respectively. And even then, it was one of the largest restrictions with gaming.

Now that everything is none reliant upon physical media such as blu rays, they have no limits. This is a good thing, a VERY good thing.

Just buy more storage if you need it. A 5TB mechanical drive is pennies these days.

Soldato
I've got this on both PS4 and PC. I started using mouse and keyboard for the first time in 10 years yesterday so thought I would try controller from my PS4. That lasted one game and swiftly get unplugged, couldn't play for toffee on pc with it. Not sure if aim assist was off or not or just a few too many beers.

Soldato
Picked this up in the sale as well, should be done with that huge install by the time I am home tonight.
Coming back to PC gaming after using the PS4 for the last 10 years as above is going to be a shell shock!

Back
Top Bottom