Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
I've always preferred hardcore modes but isn't there an argument that it takes less skill because people die so quickly that accurate aim becomes less important due to less bullets being required ? I remember seeing high level battlefield players use this logic to dismiss the idea that 'hardcore' was where the 'real' players go.

Im terrible at both modes but i always prefer a very short TTK and seem to do better on them, im very much a low skilled player (1.0 kd cru)

Last edited:
Soldato
whats the best way of getting longshots with the smg's? its the only challenges left i have for the golden guns but its taking me an age to get them. they dont seem to do enough damage at the longshot range to get the kill

ne0

ne0

Associate
Anyone else getting weird cycles of jerky gameplay after the last couple of patches? It's like it'll be smooth for 20 seconds then jerky and back again over and over. I've done all the necessary checks to make sure nothing outside of the game is causing it so I'm a bit stumped. Game used to be butter smooth all the time. Running the latest Nvidia drivers.

Associate
How come everytime I manage to get the game to a decent standard ie graphics vs performance it completely goes **** up when there's an update. Everytime I go into a game after an update the performance is awful. I don't know how anybody could play this game at 1080p. I honestly couldn't see anything it was so blurry and hazy.

Does anyone have any tips ie what settings will cane fps. Im trying to get a decent playable game on 1440p from a 980ti.

Last edited:
Soldato
How come everytime I manage to get the game to a decent standard ie graphics vs performance it completely goes **** up when there's an update. Everytime I go into a game after an update the performance is awful. I don't know how anybody could play this game at 1080p. I honestly couldn't see anything it was so blurry and hazy.

Does anyone have any tips ie what settings will cane fps. Im trying to get a decent playable game on 1440p from a 980ti.

Might not be the same issue for you, but I had mine on fullscreen borderless and it was rendering at higher than my monitor resolution and binning, therefore wasting a lot of gpu. I've had to turn HDR mode off on my monitor as it doesn't seem to do normal fullscreen with it turned on. Easily getting over 100fps now at 3440x1440 on an rtx2080 with mostly medium settings (out of choice)

Soldato
I've always preferred hardcore modes but isn't there an argument that it takes less skill because people die so quickly that accurate aim becomes less important due to less bullets being required ? I remember seeing high level battlefield players use this logic to dismiss the idea that 'hardcore' was where the 'real' players go.

Im terrible at both modes but i always prefer a very short TTK and seem to do better on them, im very much a low skilled player (1.0 kd cru)
But normal mode depends more on weapon, so it's not necessarily all about aim accuracy.

Caporegime

Is render resolution definitely set at 100?

A 980Ti should easily push 70-80fps at 1440p.

Associate
Is render resolution definitely set at 100?

A 980Ti should easily push 70-80fps at 1440p.

Yeah im pretty certain it was. That's what I mean I seem to be having a pleasant experience. Update turns up. I get in game and the game is struggling. I go back into the graphics options and can't understand why.

Does anyone have any tips for any settings that I can tinker that will help fps boost??

Back
Top Bottom