Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Hey all, so my brother keeps naggin me to get modern warfare, im on pc, hes on ps4, can we play the campaign together? or is it only multiplayer that is cross platform?

thanks

Associate
I’m getting bad stuttering in multiplayer after the latest update, I’m running a 2070 super and 3600x with 32gb ram at 1440p anyone else having the same?

Soldato
Yeah im pretty certain it was. That's what I mean I seem to be having a pleasant experience. Update turns up. I get in game and the game is struggling. I go back into the graphics options and can't understand why.

Does anyone have any tips for any settings that I can tinker that will help fps boost??
I use a GTX 1080, 1440p textures high, anisotropic on high, bullet impacts on, SMAA T2X, everything else low or off. Pretty much always get 100+ FPS and the game still looks good. Maybe a little less shiny than full ultra.

Associate
Ive noticed the stuttering is really bad if you walk upto a wall or container etc looks like 30fps lol but the frames arent dropping?

Caporegime
Cheapest place to get this at the moment ?

do the russain vpn trick. works out about £25. easy to do and its all the same as the normal version. english language and stuff.

games really surprised me. its really good and fun. which what cod needed to get back to how it used to be.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
do the russain vpn trick. works out about £25. easy to do and its all the same as the normal version. english language and stuff.

games really surprised me. its really good and fun. which what cod needed to get back to how it used to be.

That requires a new Bnet account right?

Caporegime
yeah but its not a big deal unless you play with loads of different players. most people play with a small amount of the same. £25 vs £45-50

ne0

ne0

Associate
I’m getting bad stuttering in multiplayer after the latest update, I’m running a 2070 super and 3600x with 32gb ram at 1440p anyone else having the same?

yep, see my post on previous page. Game used to run flawlessly until the last couple of updates, now it cycles between running like crap and running smooth. No idea what they've done but it's so annoying now.

Back
Top Bottom