Call of Duty Vanguard

Caporegime
OP
I've also played the Vanguard beta and got to level 10 and have to say I really do not understand the decisions that have gone into this game (armour in MP, supression mechanic and the visibility) to name but three of my issues with the game, but if this is the grounding that they are going to use for Warzone then I am really concerned about Warzone after the integration with Vanguard happens.

This MP just feels so uninspiring to play (whether this is because I am just so used to battle royale type games now and 6v6 doesn't cut it) and is just an absolute mess, I thought the move to the MW19 engine would be great as well (but sadly this just feels like a DLC pack for that game) but it looks like I could be wrong, I obviously feel somewhat pressured to buy the game as ranking up the guns will be a lot easier here than in WZ, but I am so conflicted.

Soldato
I'm really starting to long for an old school style twitch shooter to come along. COD really killed that whole genre as it was super easy in comparison and easy to get in to, I still enjoy COD, loved BLOPS2, the best MP imo, Cold War's fun but it is the same old, same old. Not sure how it can be freshened up really, after all, most of it is iron sighting from behind a box whichever way you dress it up.

I will buy Vanguard, COD is one of the few games that support keyboard and mouse well on the series x and I hate playing with a controller on fps.

Soldato
BLOPS was okay, I preferred MW tbh. The 2019 MW was great. I'm not sure I can face another WW2 setting.

I really don't care for battle royal games though. I like straight forward tdm.

Don
Since COD 3, which was 2006 I think, I will not be purchasing my annual Call of Duty game. You could say it's an end of an era! Like others, the releases over the past years have gradually got repetitive, lazy and just boring. I tried the beta of Vanguard, I felt like I was playing a 10 year old game, it's just the same old trash. I'm not sure when I last enjoyed MP COD, potentially BLOPS3?

I will still play Warzone, but I am shifting my attention to Battlefield and hope that is decent for FPS multiplayer.

Quoted for lols.

I pre ordered. :(

Back
Top Bottom