Call of Duty: Warzone

Caporegime
Loving this game since I started playing about a week ago.

Is there any point getting this season’s battle pass given that it resets in a week. Can you still benefit from unlocks etc after the new season starts?

Not unless you'll unlock enough levels to get enough COD points to get the new season for 'free'.

Soldato
The trailer seems to merge warzone and the new mp maps. I didn’t know if the tanks were just shown for the ground war purpose?
Yeh videos of the tanks driving around definitely seemed to be the ground war map, but there are clearly tanks on the warzone train too under covers. Maybe just for display?

Associate
Is it just me or is this game virtually unplayable every evening due to lag? My internet connection seems fine. I can play without lag before about 8pm. But at peak times it's just a lag-fest.

Soldato
Is it just me or is this game virtually unplayable every evening due to lag? My internet connection seems fine. I can play without lag before about 8pm. But at peak times it's just a lag-fest.
I don't have nay problems playing in the evening on Xbox.

What is ridiculous is that there is a 66GB+ patch out today. What on earth have they changed to warrant such a huge download?

Soldato
Downloaded this yesterday, been going through the tutorials etc. The keyboard and mouse input on the xbox is spot on, if this is how it's going to be moving forward for the next gen consoles I can't really see the point in owning a PC again when this is so close.

Caporegime
With PC you can run 200fps on 120hz+ monitors with a higher FOV which is a decent advantage on games like warzone.

I’ve not tried kb+m on my Xbox.

Back
Top Bottom